Jodi Jones free transfer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I note you didn't list anything he did for Us Nick. Clearly he has talent but he needs to get a few dinners in him and build up a bit of muscle.
Yeah like Messi.........
NickMurphy

ARNU wrote:I note you didn't list anything he did for Us Nick. Clearly he has talent but he needs to get a few dinners in him and build up a bit of muscle.
I don't need to note anything he did. Pretty clear when he was on the ball that he has something about him - fighting relegation in a side that when he left had won 5 league games all season isn't really conducive to a young, inexperienced flair player to perform and develop though, is it? You're buying potential, not the finished product.
ARNU

I have acknowledged he has a talent. It is plain to see. He ain't Messi and does need to build some muscle. I didn't pick the team but successive daggers managers put him in and he did nothing of note. Good luck to him. Messi would struggle here with 90 yard hoofs by the way ,unless Stilly kept him on the bench cos Curston is shorter lol
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Arnu, given your displeasure at watching Still's teams, will you be taking a season ticket at WHU instead of the Daggers?
ARNU

Alan wrote:Arnu, given your displeasure at watching Still's teams, will you be taking a season ticket at WHU instead of the Daggers?
No. Whilst it may irritate a few on here (****** knows why)I consider myself as loyal a daggers fan as one could be. I can't see any conflict of interest by supporting West Ham as well. If we played them in the cup final I'd be in the Daggers end hoping we'd win. I go WHU maybe 5 times a season these days normally the big games that aren't live on Sky. My work makes it awkward to attend footy 52 weeks a year so financially tho I could afford it, I'd be missing half the games anyway. Once the initial novelty has worn off West Ham will struggle to fill the place. It won't be hard or too dear to get a ticket. Hoofball or not I will be at Daggers.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Alan wrote:Arnu, given your displeasure at watching Still's teams, will you be taking a season ticket at WHU instead of the Daggers?
No. Whilst it may irritate a few on here (****** knows why)I consider myself as loyal a daggers fan as one could be. I can't see any conflict of interest by supporting West Ham as well. If we played them in the cup final I'd be in the Daggers end hoping we'd win. I go WHU maybe 5 times a season these days normally the big games that aren't live on Sky. My work makes it awkward to attend footy 52 weeks a year so financially tho I could afford it, I'd be missing half the games anyway. Once the initial novelty has worn off West Ham will struggle to fill the place. It won't be hard or too dear to get a ticket. Hoofball or not I will be at Daggers.
Loyal Daggers fan who also supports another team :lol: :lol: :lol:
AVincelotFlyingLeap

If we didn't let people in on the grounds that they had a soft spot for West Ham, our crowds would half at least
Diggerthedog

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:If we didn't let people in on the grounds that they had a soft spot for West Ham, our crowds would half at least
Where did I say they should not be allowed in the ground :roll: :roll:
ARNU

I think I'd be embarrassed if someone who supported another club spent more time and money on my team than I did. Question......If you are born in Canning Town 50 years ago and bought up on a diet of West Ham and you lived in Dagenham for a good few years too why can't you support Dagenham and Redbridge 3 soon-to-be 4 divisions lower on opposing Saturdays anyway. Have I told you I watch Hornchurch occasionally too ?