much awaited fans forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/f ... 45631.aspx

all the moaners on here wont attend and say bugger all.

we be relegated by then so will be interesting to listen to some questions and answers
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Fans forums are like staff meetings.Just a good excuse to allow full scale moaning with full scale excuses from those being questioned.When I held staff meetings it was like saying to all your underlings "Take a big run up while I lay my testicles on the floor ,heres your annual chance to Come and kick me right in the bollocks as hard as you can".And of course everybody had a big old moan at the bloke who employed them all for 20 years,I took no ******** notice whatsoever and had a good chance to mug them all off back.Pointless exercise,totally pointless.

They should just stick a sign up saying "Yeah we know,we got no money we got no fans,you get what you get,piss off if you don't like it "because that,in a nutshell will be the general mood I think.Obviously put more delicately than that.

Fans will want to have a moan,Management will all defend their decisions(Whether it be total bollux or actually the cold hard truth)we have all made our minds up anyway.A...I really don't understand why they'd do it and B....why you'd attend it.

What is the point ? No really what is the point ? What are you going to say that will change 1 tiny thing about anything ?

What don't you already know ?

Pointless exercise for all involved.They might as well come on here,make up a ridiculous name and join in this shit LOL!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Agreed... apart from one person attending to ask why the manager had his contract extended in the summer, what will be asked and what answers will anyone in attendance genuinely expect?
admin
Site Admin

Fair play to the club here. Allowing fans to have their say. I think the club have done a lot of things wrong this season and it's the supporters chance to have their say. Can't accuse them of being bottle jobs now.
ARNU

I don't think they are bottle jobs,never have.What good would sitting in a bar being heckled by an angry mob of imbeciles (And a few quiet sensible ones)who have no understanding of financial matters,reallity or football do ? The board have an agenda and an ethos that you or I will either agree with or disagree with.I do things my way,I presume you do too.That may or may not be a good thing.I live a pretty reasonable life as the outcome of whatever goals and ways of achieving them I set myself.Now I may have been a lot richer if id followed someone elses advice or I might have gone to the wall and been living in a caravan somewhere because I steered from my path.I landed somewhere in the middle and that'll do me.You have to have self belief and a determination to stick to your plans.In fairness Thommo ,Dave the plumber and Dave Andrews before him have done just that.It didnt work on the field this season thats all.I think some of the things Dagenham do or don't do are mental but they are keeping their heads above water,wont be going out of business anytime soon and will be fielding a team next season and I very much doubt many will stop attending.Why they'd want to hold this forum I can only assume is to flog a few beers.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !