Relegated at Orient

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

If we lose at Luton we could be relegated at Orient come 16:45pm. With Stevenage playing Newport I think there's 3 pts there for them. Can't see us picking up points in next two games.
As for Leyton, the Birkbeck Tavern has been recommended to me. 45 LangThorne Road, about 10 mins from Leyton station.
Dagdale

Well after yesterday and our shambolic second half performance next week walking away at Orient couldn't come quicker and free us all from the pain, and for a subscriber and reading reports as of late on the Non League paper we are in for hell of a hard time next season. What happens at half-time over this dismal season?
Diggerthedog

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:If we lose at Luton we could be relegated at Orient come 16:45pm. With Stevenage playing Newport I think there's 3 pts there for them. Can't see us picking up points in next two games.
As for Leyton, the Birkbeck Tavern has been recommended to me. 45 LangThorne Road, about 10 mins from Leyton station.
The Wentworth Arms outside Mile end Station is the place to be before the game.
Woodford Dagger

Northcote Arms down Grove Green road is where I'll be. The pizza bit in the beer garden is calling my name already.
Diggerthedog

Diggerthedog wrote:
RayleighDagger1986 wrote:If we lose at Luton we could be relegated at Orient come 16:45pm. With Stevenage playing Newport I think there's 3 pts there for them. Can't see us picking up points in next two games.
The Wentworth Arms outside Mile end Station is the place to be before the game.
People may want to scrap the Mile End option as no district line this weekend between Tower Hill and West Ham.
Pondfield Dagger

No hassle tube trip I see, nice for a change. .dag east to barking district line (10 mins), barking to stratford c2c (8 mins), stratford to leyton central line (2 mins).

Are we definitely behind the goal? Not paying £24 to sit in that old stand with wooden seats with no leg room, like we have in the past.
Diggerthedog

Pondfield Dagger wrote:No hassle tube trip I see, nice for a change. .dag east to barking district line (10 mins), barking to stratford c2c (8 mins), stratford to leyton central line (2 mins).

Are we definitely behind the goal? Not paying £24 to sit in that old stand with wooden seats with no leg room, like we have in the past.
Is C2C going to stratford/Liverpool Street this weekend?

We will be in the wooden one, imagine giving the away fans the worst stand what an idea........
TommyD&R

Diggerthedog wrote:We will be in the wooden one, imagine giving the away fans the worst stand what an idea........
It's got normal plastic seats now so it's slightly more bearable
Pondfield Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:No hassle tube trip I see, nice for a change. .dag east to barking district line (10 mins), barking to stratford c2c (8 mins), stratford to leyton central line (2 mins).

Is C2C going to stratford/Liverpool Street this weekend?

We will be in the wooden one, imagine giving the away fans the worst stand what an idea........
yes, C2C is definitely going to stratford/Liverpool Street this weekend, 14 and 44 past the hour the quickest ones to get on from barking.... and coming on home from Stratford 21 and 51 past the hour...

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/t ... utwardJump
http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/t ... 6/1715/dep
stanton101

Can anyone pay on the day?
stanton101

Can anyone pay on the day?
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:Can anyone pay on the day?
John Still has banned you :lol:
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:
What do you mean ban me, I'm picking the team! Stilly's having the day off scouting over the marshes.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
What do you mean ban me, I'm picking the team! Stilly's having the day off scouting over the marshes.
I'm not going now then :P

You can buy on the day although it is dearer.
stanton101

Cheers Digger, so far I've got curo in goal for his agility, O'brien up front with bambi Hawkins on the wing. Hyam's driving the coach and Nosworthy doing the burgers outside. You can get a programme from chambers as I've asked him to keep you one back, if you decide to go. :D