Prediction v Orient

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well if there was any semblance of hope staying in the football league, it vanished at Luton in midweek. Well done boys you never fail to disappoint. Whether you think JS is the right man for the job ( I don't) no one can deny he has been let down by some of the so called pro's at this club, you can probably count on the fingers of one hand the players that can say they gave it a go, the others need to take a long hard look in the mirror. And so on to Saturday and the visit to our near neighbours Orient. A club I thought would be automatics for promotion but have somehow fell away in recent weeks. What better time to play us then to get their promotion push back on track! I just hope we play a few people that will be here next season, try something different, the result is of no consequence, use these last few games to blood some players, and see what happens. As for the result, who cares but anyway.

Orient 3 Daggers 1
ARNU

I don't like all the hoofing and I don't like the way Still left us for luton,I also don't like the idea that we may just get all the old hasbeens back playing for us next season...Benno,Griffiths,Danny Green,Arber,Taiwo et al all getting a fat wage to take them to the retirement home.Stilly's last 3 seasons before he left us were no fun ride either unless you enjoyed relegation from lg 1.

But.....

I do think Still has a talent for getting out of the conference.

We'll get mullered at Orient.Who really cares ??

Roll on next season.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Now Nolan has been told to focus on playing instead of management and they want to push for the playoffs... a loss by 4 after a decent(ish) first half again
Dagdale

There was points to play for not so long back and they just seemed to bury themselves in sand and except the slide, me and hundreds of others very frustrated by it all but its what true fan's of a club do- to carry on showing support and know this season has been an utter nightmare but we just gotta believe were going to turn this around during next season and that we wont forget things like this last 8 months and determine not to venture again down this road and hopefully learn by mistakes. This game tomorrow? Well we must have all heard on their forums they're totally peed off with the way Nolan was treated and even see something about walking out at so many minutes and a boycott here and there, so whatever our dire position it'll certainly go down well a good result come ten to five and even to come off the bottom pile and leave it to York would add slightly a better tonic, but in all honesty especially as they can still sniff play offs it'll go another loss no doubt, but looking forward to this local derby at last believe it or not!
The Romford Dagger

I would have come to this had I not bought Sheffield Wednesday away tickets expecting that to be a 6 pointer.

I remember being in the orient end years and years back for the game when danny green scored and then they got a penalty at the death to draw.

I'll go 1 all
bearaab

ARNU wrote:I don't like all the hoofing and I don't like the way Still left us for luton,I also don't like the idea that we may just get all the old hasbeens back playing for us next season...Benno,Griffiths,Danny Green,Arber,Taiwo et al all getting a fat wage to take them to the retirement home.Stilly's last 3 seasons before he left us were no fun ride either unless you enjoyed relegation from lg 1.

But.....

Roll on next season.
"Prediction v Orient" not "Excuse to slag off John Still"
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:
ARNU wrote:I don't like all the hoofing and I don't like the way Still left us for luton,I also don't like the idea that we may just get all the old hasbeens back playing for us next season...Benno,Griffiths,Danny Green,Arber,Taiwo et al all getting a fat wage to take them to the retirement home.Stilly's last 3 seasons before he left us were no fun ride either unless you enjoyed relegation from lg 1.

But.....

Roll on next season.
He can't help himself. It's very annoying
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:
bearaab wrote:

But.....

Roll on next season.
He can't help himself. It's very annoying
It gives me great peace just to know that such triviality can send you into such a rage.Double standards again,Dont say anything at all negative about Johnny hoof but Wayne Burnett you can have a free for all.You know my true thoughts Wayne played some ugly stuff but nothings improved since he went.Oh except for some people are excited by the way we lose now. duh !!!!
Paul from Barking

The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:

But.....

Roll on next season.
He can't help himself. It's very annoying[/quote]
It gives me great peace just to know that such triviality can send you into such a rage.Double standards again,Dont say anything at all negative about Johnny hoof but Wayne Burnett you can have a free for all.You know my true thoughts Wayne played some ugly stuff but nothings improved since he went.Oh except for some people are excited by the way we lose now. duh !!!![/quote]

Into a rage? Get over yourself. You used to be quite witty but you're just dreadfully boring now.
ARNU

You have never been anything other than boring.
bearaab

ARNU wrote: It gives me great peace just to know that such triviality can send you into such a rage.Double standards again,Dont say anything at all negative about Johnny hoof but Wayne Burnett you can have a free for all.You know my true thoughts Wayne played some ugly stuff but nothings improved since he went.Oh except for some people are excited by the way we lose now. duh !!!!
It's more that you say the same thing on every post no matter what the topic is.
stanton101

At least today they showed some spirit, we were all over the place at times and at two nil it could have been anything. But we had a go and but for their arsehole lucky keeper at the end it could have been 3-3. That said if they took their chances they'd have probably got in to double figures! Good support today and overall a good day out. Much work needed now for next season.