Josh Gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/j ... 95687.aspx

Great shame,I reckon he had it all but injury and some personal issues were maybe his downfall.

Good luck to him though.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Farewell to another underachiever.

What happened to the man that scored 4 in the play off semi?

Good luck Josh.
dagger4eva

Agreed. That Semi-Final, he was virtually unstoppable! If he could of just reproduced half that performance on a regular basis there is no way we'd be letting him go.

Never mind - wish him well and hope he suceeds elsewhere.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Leaves us with not many options up front. Then again when we left Oxford just before xmas those that witnessed it must surely have concluded that he was no longer an option.

Halfway through the season and not one Striker left from last season all of whom were recruited by the last Manager. That is why we finished last season biting our nails.

Think that only finances has prevented this clear out sooner.
Auntie Merge

Very sad to see him go, but inevitable. Good luck to him wherever he plays next.
Daggers No 2 Fan

The injuries and illnesses seemed to really take their toll and always seemed to come at the wrong time.
The first season showed what we could do as he got fitter with more game time, but once he wasn't playing regularly I don't think he'd ever get back to where he was.
A real shame.
Lcbdagger

Interesting to see whoc omes in... even if Rhys stays we are short on numbers and the young lad from Reading won't be back in a hurry (if at all) with his injury

Return for Goldberg due?? Come on Wayne... you know it makes sense
Richie

Very sorry to see him go but it was probably the right time. Am sure he'll find a club easily enough, maybe Kidderminster after they sold a striker today.
Ilford Dagger

Kidderminster? You cannot be serious!! He isn't anywhere near good enough for Kiddie, he had one good season culminating in one great match & that's about it, I always said he wasn't up to it even accepting his bad luck with injuries - he just wasn't good enough!!
ronaldaggero

good luck Josh , was brilliant at times but injuries have taken their toll over the seasons . Thought he started well in the team at the beginning of the season and hoped he would have been an asset this season , but not to be :(
dcassidy

Josh always be a legend in my eyes, him leaving was always gonna happen tho n best move all round. I heard the mighty marvellous marvin could be on the way back to us please nooooo
HogansHeros

Gone to Aldershot I see
Mikins

Played about 25 minutes and did nothing by all accounts.
Sorry about your damn luck!