The fat lady sings !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Big clear out please John, turn the lights out on your way.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

Huge clear out needed. Get rid of the dead weight like Widdowson, McClure, Hines, Chambers etc. and hope that Still brings in the type of players that he's renowned for.

This club has been an embarrassment this year, on and off the pitch. But let's leave it in the past and hope that in a few years time we'll be back and doing it right.
Paul from Barking

I don't see us coming back anytime soon
chasthedagger

Here we go the lack of optimimism already
Pondfield Dagger

Unlucky at the end there looked like 3-3,. How the keeper saved that with his leg. What a day.. orient fan kicking the shit out of the police . Georgie daggers and the flag LOL. Thompson out chants made me laugh .
TommyD&R

Idiots who we're digging out Cureton though. At least pick out one of the players who doesn't try.
BB-Dagger

Im totally gutted even though its been obvious for weeks / months now that we were doomed!
I have checked the club website and even though they knew it was coming there is no apology for the dismal season that they
have made us endure, I'm not one that usually vents any anger in public or in writing but right now I am just fed up and ****** off
with what appears to be...... no what IS total apathy from the club to the fans. the board seem to be following in the same vein
as the players and management, no fight, no guts, no idea and totally ******** spineless.

But roll on next season and see if we can at least stay in the conference :x
A sad day but when all is said and done COYD, rant over.... Im going for a beer.
Adrian

Why would they put out an apology when the season hasn't even finished? I don't agree that they should even put one out, but if they did it shouldn't be until everything is confirmed.
NBDag

It is confirmed...
DagenHammer87

I think the worst thing is going down with a complete whimper.

The year we came down from league one; there was a sense of pride in the club that despite some awful transfer decisions, we still had a go.

This year it's been pathetic. A complete embarrassment all round.

We're back at our natural level. Gates are poor, finances are poor and this is the greatest opportunity to clear the decks and go again.

I for one am looking forward to having more wins (hopefully!) and everyone will need to pull together now to put the good feeling back into the club.

There'll always be pessimists, but at least we might get to enjoy a run to the playoffs next year.

Hopefully we'll get that family feeling back that the club has lost and it just might be enough to hold onto the supporters who might be considering spending their hard earned somewhere else.
BB-Dagger

Adrian wrote:Why would they put out an apology when the season hasn't even finished? I don't agree that they should even put one out, but if they did it shouldn't be until everything is confirmed.
we all have our own thoughts and opinions, I respect others and hope they respect my thoughts whether or not they agree.
as for being confirmed... what part of RELEGATED did not confirm it for you?
just my thought and opinion!
ARNU

I agree with BBDagger. It has been hard going all season only 2 wins at home. Burnett had to go in the end and the manager without any responsibility with all his hoofing has been at best very disappointing . I know they are up against it but the anonymous Dave the Plumber and the much harassed Thommo probably need to move on as well. An apology would be a move in the right direction but don't hold your breath. New blood new ideas new manager please.oh and swap the dugout back.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

BB-Dagger wrote:
Adrian wrote:Why would they put out an apology when the season hasn't even finished? I don't agree that they should even put one out, but if they did it shouldn't be until everything is confirmed.
we all have our own thoughts and opinions, I respect others and hope they respect my thoughts whether or not they agree.
The bit where nothing is confirmed until we're actually removed from the Football League. There could be something which stops teams coming up from the Conference, or teams above us could be found to have done something which results in them being deducted enough points that they end up below us. Hell, the planet could explode tomorrow and we'd not have been relegated.
NBDag

Adrian wrote:
BB-Dagger wrote:
The bit where nothing is confirmed until we're actually removed from the Football League. There could be something which stops teams coming up from the Conference, or teams above us could be found to have done something which results in them being deducted enough points that they end up below us. Hell, the planet could explode tomorrow and we'd not have been relegated.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (59.61 KiB) Viewed 11651 times
BB-Dagger

Hey I'm up for grabbing at any straw that's offered our way but in the end (or in football terms... at the end of the day)
we have been the worst performing team in league 2 this season and we are getting our just deserts and that is relegation.
hey I've said it again.... relegation... its not so bad now I've had a beer!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo