The fat lady sings !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

NBDag wrote:
Adrian wrote:
BB-Dagger wrote: we all have our own thoughts and opinions, I respect others and hope they respect my thoughts whether or not they agree.
as for being confirmed... what part of RELEGATED did not confirm it for you?
just my thought and opinion!
The bit where nothing is confirmed until we're actually removed from the Football League. There could be something which stops teams coming up from the Conference, or teams above us could be found to have done something which results in them being deducted enough points that they end up below us. Hell, the planet could explode tomorrow and we'd not have been relegated.
Not at all, as I'm really not at all bothered by the prospect of us returning to the Conference.
I'm just pointing out that it's a little unfair to expect an apology for something that is not actually confirmed.
EastLDN

The bit where nothing is confirmed until we're actually removed from the Football League. There could be something which stops teams coming up from the Conference, or teams above us could be found to have done something which results in them being deducted enough points that they end up below us. Hell, the planet could explode tomorrow and we'd not have been relegated.[/quote][/quote]

Not at all, as I'm really not at all bothered by the prospect of us returning to the Conference.
I'm just pointing out that it's a little unfair to expect an apology for something that is not actually confirmed.[/quote]

You could not make this shit up, you are either on a serious wind up or are smoking some naughty class A
Adrian

EastLDN wrote: You could not make this shit up, you are either on a serious wind up or are smoking some naughty class A
Nope.
Last edited by Adrian on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I agree with BBDagger. It has been hard going all season only 2 wins at home. Burnett had to go in the end and the manager without any responsibility with all his hoofing has been at best very disappointing . I know they are up against it but the anonymous Dave the Plumber and the much harassed Thommo probably need to move on as well. An apology would be a move in the right direction but don't hold your breath. New blood new ideas new manager please.oh and swap the dugout back.
Dave the Pumber is not Anon I saw him on the tube today going to the game, you were anonymous too busy siting behind your keyboard typing Hoofball...
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I agree with BBDagger. It has been hard going all season only 2 wins at home. Burnett had to go in the end and the manager without any responsibility with all his hoofing has been at best very disappointing . I know they are up against it but the anonymous Dave the Plumber and the much harassed Thommo probably need to move on as well. An apology would be a move in the right direction but don't hold your breath. New blood new ideas new manager please.oh and swap the dugout back.
Dave the Pumber is not Anon I saw him on the tube today going to the game, you were anonymous too busy siting behind your keyboard typing Hoofball...
******** preach it