Plymouth match..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Well..this is the big one.

Can the team negotiate the 9hr+ round trip to one of the slightly more chillier places in the country without getting a sniffle?

I predict some kind of result based on the number of goals, or lack thereof, going into either net.

Perhaps 2-1 to us, with midfield enforcer Boucaud wearing a fetching set of wooly mittens.
dagger4eva

Call yourself a supporter??

Its Hoyte that like to sport the gloves .... in glorious mid April sunshine!

Plymouth 4
Gutless Daggers 0
stanton101

Plymouth 7-0 Daggers
ARNU

8-0 Plymouth.Nobody left but Labadie and the loaneas that gives a ******.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

All pretty close so far...
ARNU

Dikamona must be stills top scorer.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Ha ha pessimists!
Dagdale

Just back and quite an eventful day in glorious Devon sunshine, we thoroughly deserved the three goal lead first half all pretty good efforts and Cash's went in like a bullet and one of the finest we'd seen this season away to run alongside Ashley Hemmings one the other week. I think Diki got the other two. Before we started the ball rolling in our favour they came very close a couple of times. Most of us looked at each other during half-time and knowing so well what normally happens when we take a decent lead, hell this was a 3-0 er. are we really going to throw this one? thus we were very apprehensive about them going at us second half and after restart Cousins made two brilliant saves to hold it still 3-0 and of course it was very nerving especially after they did eventually get two goals THEN missed quite a lot of close range blasts very late on, which to be fair could have easily turned it into a 4-3 er or so but at last it went in our favour, to late I know but the lads really dug in well today and their effort was superb, A great long trip back celebrating and I should imagine now the Oxfords, Pompeys and Accy's were very grateful to those dagger boys!