Vanarama Tour

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

stanton101 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Watched Dover vs Veggie pies last night bloody awful match, total void of any quality apart from the goal. If two part time teams make the play offs there is hope for us. Braintree have a budget of 230k very decent manager who we should have gone after at Xmas.

I see Boston are now probably in the final of national north but Truro all but out of south play offs. Maidstone or Ebbsfleet final.
So we should have gone for cowley. That really will upset the Johnny hoof lovers. :lol:
We went for Still to upset you.
stanton101

Alan wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Watched Dover vs Veggie pies last night bloody awful match, total void of any quality apart from the goal. If two part time teams make the play offs there is hope for us. Braintree have a budget of 230k very decent manager who we should have gone after at Xmas.

I see Boston are now probably in the final of national north but Truro all but out of south play offs. Maidstone or Ebbsfleet final.
So we should have gone for cowley. That really will upset the Johnny hoof lovers. :lol:
We went for Still to upset you.
Upset, oh please, far more important things in life than being upset over Johnny baby. The club were desperate to appoint the messiah and completely overlooked everyone else in the process. I think you may be a little upset next season when reality settles in and you're watching a hooffest against the likes of Guisely. Still as the club have cunningly gave home fans the TBS it should soften the blow as it's above pitch level and you won't strain the neck muscles too much when the balls in the air.
Mark

I'm sure going to miss all those lovely passing teams we saw this season. Like crawley. Oh.
stanton101

Mark wrote:I'm sure going to miss all those lovely passing teams we saw this season. Like crawley. Oh.
Don't forget Accrington, oh.
IanC

god my ears hurt
Alan

stanton101 wrote: Upset, oh please, far more important things in life than being upset over Johnny baby. The club were desperate to appoint the messiah and completely overlooked everyone else in the process. I think you may be a little upset next season when reality settles in and you're watching a hooffest against the likes of Guisely. Still as the club have cunningly gave home fans the TBS it should soften the blow as it's above pitch level and you won't strain the neck muscles too much when the balls in the air.
I've watched us play long ball against another team playing long ball in league 1, league 2, the Conference and the Isthmian League, so need for a reality check here. If you don't want to watch it, don't come.
stanton101

Alan wrote:
stanton101 wrote: Upset, oh please, far more important things in life than being upset over Johnny baby. The club were desperate to appoint the messiah and completely overlooked everyone else in the process. I think you may be a little upset next season when reality settles in and you're watching a hooffest against the likes of Guisely. Still as the club have cunningly gave home fans the TBS it should soften the blow as it's above pitch level and you won't strain the neck muscles too much when the balls in the air.
I've watched us play long ball against another team playing long ball in league 1, league 2, the Conference and the Isthmian League, so need for a reality check here. If you don't want to watch it, don't come.
Oh lucky you eh. But it does prove one thing, your used to f..k all.
Alan

stanton101 wrote:
Alan wrote:
Oh lucky you eh. But it does prove one thing, your used to f..k all.
Sorry, you're going to have to explain that one for me.
IanC

Message for admin shouldn't people be taken off this forum when they over step the mark in abuse of others.There should always be healthy and heated debates,but never over the top,and for far too long now someone on here has been that and far too aggressive towards others.
dagger4eva

UPDATED

Confirmed Teams
Aldershot
Barrow
Boreham Wood
Braintree
Bromley
Chester
Daggers
Dover
Eastleigh
Gateshead
Guiseley
Lincoln
Macclesfield
Solihull Moors
Southport
Sutton United
Torquay
Woking
Wrexham
York

+ 1 from:
Forest Green
Grimsby

+ 1 from:
Ebbsfleet
Maidstone

+ 1 from:
AFC Fylde
North Ferriby

People say it's a tough league (and I'm sure it is) but when you look through the clubs involved it's about as non-league looking as I ever remember.

Bring it on!!
Diggerthedog

At least 8 decent local(ish) away games, if we dont finish top 10 with that lot :roll:
Diggerthedog

Sutton have sold over 800 season tickets for next season they were only £125. Once they get to 1,000 the price will go up. Great initiative.
Dave E

dagger4eva

You need to add Tranmere to your list of teams
Diggerthedog

Fylde have a new ground ready for next season if they go up. Ferriby is in Hull think I might swerve that one :lol:
TommyD&R

Maidstone win on pens after a last minute extra time equaliser in front of 3,800