Sutton United
Torquay
Woking
Wrexham
York

+ 1 from:
Forest Green
Grimsby

23/24 teams sorted with one more playoff to go.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Auntie Merge

Confirmed Teams
Aldershot
Barrow
Boreham Wood
Braintree
Bromley
Chester
Daggers
Dover
Eastleigh
Forest Green
Gateshead
Guiseley
Lincoln
Macclesfield
Maidstone Utd
North Ferriby Utd
Solihull Moors
Southport
Sutton United
Torquay
Tranmere
Woking
Wrexham
York
DagenHammer87

I trust John and the rest of the staff to assemble an half decent daggers team by the end of August.

While I don't think we'll be straight back up; I think a good solid top half finish is well within our means.

Some interesting looking teams in there but I echo the earlier sentiments that next year's league lineup is probably one of the most non-league it has for years.

Let's start by improving that bloody awful home record and we'll be more than alright.
Auntie Merge

As much as I'm looking forward to next season, and seeing some old friends again, maybe us even winning a game or two 6-0, but reality is setting in.
We could have been going to play at Blackpool in L2. Instead we're away to Barrow.
Chigwellian

Hopefully, JS will have started assembling his squad well before July :shock:

But, .... Barrow away is a game I am very much looking forward to.... even if its midweek, I will be going :D
Paul from Barking

Auntie Merge wrote:As much as I'm looking forward to next season, and seeing some old friends again, maybe us even winning a game or two 6-0, but reality is setting in.
We could have been going to play at Blackpool in L2. Instead we're away to Barrow.
What's wrong with Barrow?
Dagdale

Went up to Barrow to 'watch a couple of ole dagger heroes' when the Wood were supposedly to play them early December and couldn't have picked a worse time, Storm Desmond arrived and got trapped for a couple of days, originally going to spend a night there anyway, Although the weather was absolute shit( be careful Barrow seem to call off games late) but found Barrow a great working class town with salt of the earth people, real English feel about it, prosperous with submarine building contracts now and although cause of the circumstances glad to finally get home that area left quite an impression on me. Just hope we play there away from winter and a Saturday but be watching that one closely in first week of July.