Who honestly....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Chigwellian wrote:
ARNU wrote:I don't mind hoofball done well.But we have to go back to Benno Danny Green Jon Nurse and Josh Scott for the last time we did that at all effectively.About 5 years ago.
Josh Scott? One game wonder...... I think you are naming names that you know... He was as bad as Marvelous Marv iMO
Bit harsh - he got 16 goals in the season we got promoted to league 1, only 6 less than Benson.
Mark

Josh was great that season regardless of his goal return. Injuries ruined his career.
Alan

Indeed Mark - he was a great foul for Benno.

I think JC is the only striker since then to get 16 in a season for us?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Whichever one means we win.
BarkingRambo

Alan wrote:Indeed Mark - he was a great foul for Benno.

I think JC is the only striker since then to get 16 in a season for us?
If WIkipedia is to be believed then yes. The only others to get close are Woodall and Murphy with 13. Murphy probably would have beaten that if he hadn't picked up his big injury.
mickeyblue

all west ham fans think football should be played tippy tappy brazil style, well we are english and a good tackle and decent cross or direct pass can be awesome to watch aswell.

west ham have tried and been relegated more times than i care to remember trying to play the so called right way.
me i want to be entertained by the wingers/forwards not the centre half in acres of space.
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote:all west ham fans think football should be played tippy tappy brazil style, well we are english and a good tackle and decent cross or direct pass can be awesome to watch aswell.

west ham have tried and been relegated more times than i care to remember trying to play the so called right way.
me i want to be entertained by the wingers/forwards not the centre half in acres of space.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: