Tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Really looking forward to tomorrow gonna be great and emotional kinda of day,been a great 9 seasons in the FL but onto new challenges we go.We came in at Stockport and we bow out at Bristol rovers so let's hope we can get has many down there as we did at Stockport.On the rattler to Bristol parkway and walk round the corner to a lovely village called Stoke gifford and a real decent pub called the Beaufort arms if any of ta are near.Lets enjoy the day and safe journeys one and all.
Dagdale

Nice one Ian, yeah its a sad day no doubt but its been an amazing roller coaster of a ride and on the way enjoying new challenges and as well as our fine crowd meeting some great fans of different clubs over a pint or two has been all worth while. We've just gotta believe that WE WILL eventually come thundering back into the football League and to keep going and cheering them on as much as ever in the 'Conference' because they're really gonna need our support. On a footnote be great if we can wangle about 200 or so fans down West tomorrow and with the amazing weather forecast should be very refreshing times in the Bristol pubs and you just never know? 'dent' their automatic spot and go for three on the bounce!
DI Mike Dashwood

Not travelling tomorrow as playing cricket (as nothing on it for us really) but hope everyone has a great day. 9 years has flown by and only seems like yesterday we were at Stockport!!!

Have had many great away days during that 9 years, met some great people, and had great laughs with the rest of the Upminster lads, the Halfway Line boys and other people I didn't even know before like Wally and Bill whose company is always good over a pre or post match beer (or 5)!!

But it's not the end of anything as far as I am concerned. The show will go on next season and I look forward to many more days out, many more laughs and meeting many more people (Daggers fans and those of other Clubs).

Safe journey to all and best of luck to John and the boys
durnzo

They said they'd sold 250ish when I bought mine yesterday, so should be a good turn out.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

The last time we won 3 league games in a row...

None of the current squad were playing
Scott Doe was still a right back
Joss Labadie was playing for the oppposition
Paul Benson scored 4
It was summer 2009

...and we went to the top of league, just ahead, on goal difference, of some team called Bournemouth. What became of them I don't know.

Please let's change that today
Newbury Park Mick

And you thought that pub was good? Those shorts were embarrassing today stick to the cock guitar
:lol:
IanC

I thought shorts were fine and at mo cock guitar is feckin flying!Great day one and all coyd's