Is it Goodbye or Just Au Revoir

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Cockney Byrites

My latest Daggers post which includes my Daggers Football League 11.

Please read if you can, and once again thanks in advance.

Up the Daggers!!

https://cockneybyritesagameofheadersand ... au-revoir/
Paul from Barking

I would say it's adieu and not au revoir. We are a Conference club back at the right level
Diggerthedog

Paul from Barking wrote:I would say it's adieu and not au revoir. We are a Conference club back at the right level
Same sort of nonsense talk that should see Thommo gone.
BarkingRambo

I'm unsure if we will be back in the first season but can we do it... well I think we can. The thing about lower league transfers is you never know what you will get and between us finding some good signings, like Still has an ability to, and other clubs making some bad ones then there is potential for anything to happen in football.
dagger4eva

Diggerthedog wrote:
Paul from Barking wrote:I would say it's adieu and not au revoir. We are a Conference club back at the right level
Same sort of nonsense talk that should see Thommo gone.
From what I hear there could be serious steps being made on this front right now!! One can only hope :)
ARNU

Someone,whoever it may be who has served a club or employee largely quite well should be given the respect that it deserves.It was never a popularity contest,anyone loudly,rudely criticising our workplace efforts gets told to ****** off why should football directors be any different ? Its business,measure his performance by his financial doings,loyalty and hard work, not his looks,funny walk,cock size or personality.If you do that you'd have to say hes done alright.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
davei

Arnu, the basics of business are simple. We are in business for one reason and one reason only and that is to serve our customers well and if we do that, and do it well we make money and have satisfied customers who will come back for more. In this particular case, for the past 3 years, perhaps even 4, that has not happened.

Now, I appreciate running a business is not simple, I do it daily. BUT there comes a time, as a business grows when you have to realize either your business has outgrown you or your skills fall far short of what is required to do the job.

Based on what I have seen, as soon as D&R entered the top tier of professional soccer, the board were clearly out of their depth. The indecisive decision making was horrid and was clearly evident when it came to making managerial changes that everyone could see needed to be made, but they chose not to make.

All I can say to this board is thanks forgetting us to where we were, but also, thanks for not getting us to where we could have been, but where we are today (starting next season).........