Why have we got a website?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Reg Varneys wife

What use is our website? it's full of useless information like. 'Sky Bet Win a Mitre Match Ball'.
There is never any current information about our football team on there.
Where does it say Jodi Jones has left and Jack Connors?
It doesn't, it's ******** useless as usual, get rid of the whole site and save the club some money if you're not going to inform the fans what is going on.
TomMc

Jodi - third article down

Connors - has obviously announced it before he should've
Kevin

Mike the Dagger wrote:Meanwhile....

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/s ... 08271.aspx
This certainly is exciting news, one of these great-value rags should do a smashing job when washing the car :shock:
admin
Site Admin

Although we could do a better job running the website I think it's a bit of an overreaction. There isn't much news at the moment being end of the season. Also the club are obviously going to try and shift all merchandise to make a few quid and allow space to bring in the new away kits.
ARNU

I don't think it was ever set up to be an alternative to television or having a life. It serves a purpose,I think you are being a bit harsh over something that really shouldn't cause you even the slightest bit of upset.Whats missing ? The lack of 24hr Jack Connors coverage is hardly a reason to bin it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

admin wrote:Although we could do a better job running the website I think it's a bit of an overreaction. There isn't much news at the moment being end of the season. Also the club are obviously going to try and shift all merchandise to make a few quid and allow space to bring in the new away kits.
If you are on the club email list, or twitter feed you already know we have an offer on away kits... about 1000 times. I've had thee emails a day on occassion.