Does anyone know....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

When the fixture release date for the conference is?
Dagdale

It came last season 2/3 weeks after Football League, if my memory corrects me about first week of July, a bit of a pain if we draw a side first couple of weeks far afield like well up North as it messes up real cheaper rail travel on a good 5-8 week advance discount price as of course August is a great time of the year for 'an away day'.
Diggerthedog

It's normally week after is it not? Yeah crapper for trains.
Dagdale

Friday 1st July
RayleighDagger1986

The date of the opening fixture?
Dagdale

Well surfing the club sites and finding the date on Bromley fc's one being Saturday August 6th, up popped Louis Dennis on it (Well there's a blast from the past). For the fans up for away days furthest travels are North East- Gateshead, North West- Barrow, East- North Ferriby United, West- Wrexham, South West- Torquay United, and finally- South East Dover Athletic.
Diggerthedog

It's 6th August opening game and no decisions on fixtures until prem and football league are announced due to police resources. I'm guessing we won't be playing any games same Saturday's as West Ham.
Auntie Merge

admin wrote:When the fixture release date for the conference is?
According to Confguide 6th July.
Dagdale

Well I guess as the Hammers have vacated the District Line now and moved over to E15 shouldn't think plod will need to re-schedule any dagger/West ham home meeting clashes now, albeit around West Ham tube/rail station could still be a bit busy on match days. Still can't get me head round it with a 2.5 million rent can see why it came about but in my eyes and thousands of others another fine English ground gone with piles of history and three jewels from 66, very sad and whose next? Well at least being born mid fifties beautiful memories of great young East London boys gracing our capital teams which will live with me forever.