On This Day

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Kevin wrote:
stanton101 wrote:As an afterthought I remember what Whitehawk did to us at our ground, I know it was the FA Cup and extra percentages can be found in players when the prize is a big one. But they kept the ball on the floor for the majority of that match and absolutely battered us and thoroughly deserved that replay..
I remember very well what Whitehawk did to us at our ground.

They played very effective aerial balls throughout the entire 90mins, putting our weak defence & non-tackling midfield under pressure for the whole match.

Whitehawk thoroughly deserved to actually win on the day - let alone get a replay - all by playing effective direct football to players physically strong enough to handle it.
Nonsense they were like Barcelona :lol: :lol: :lol:
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:
Kevin wrote:
stanton101 wrote:As an afterthought I remember what Whitehawk did to us at our ground, I know it was the FA Cup and extra percentages can be found in players when the prize is a big one. But they kept the ball on the floor for the majority of that match and absolutely battered us and thoroughly deserved that replay..
I remember very well what Whitehawk did to us at our ground.

They played very effective aerial balls throughout the entire 90mins, putting our weak defence & non-tackling midfield under pressure for the whole match.

Whitehawk thoroughly deserved to actually win on the day - let alone get a replay - all by playing effective direct football to players physically strong enough to handle it.
Nonsense they were like Barcelona :lol: :lol: :lol:
I very much doubt if you'd be able to tell the difference tbh.