Pre-Season Game Announced

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
IanC

God the O`s again our very dull,will give that a swerve! Come on DRFC please tell me we are going into Europe again,last year was totally awesome.I cant rely on bloody Wrexham for my euro experience.
stanton101

Yeah cos we've got bags of money.
IanC

Stand corrected misery but think you'll find last years trip cost the club very little,even a nice trip down Devon/Somerset way would be nice.
Dagger83

IanC wrote:Stand corrected misery but think you'll find last years trip cost the club very little,even a nice trip down Devon/Somerset way would be nice.
How about Guernsey FC? Would be a fun day out.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
IanC

great shout im all over that!
mickeyblue

how about here?

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 17810.aspx

didnt sponsers pay for our dutch trip last year?
but we finished 9th!
IanC

midweek near luton er no.
Yeah mick it was something along them lines for Eindhoven,as I say don't think it cost the club much/anything.
Maybe if simmo see`s this he can enlighten us,i spent most of the trip with him and he might have even told me,but after what we necked over the weekend I obviously forgot.
mickeyblue

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/w ... 19124.aspx

what about here?
pre season games not for me but fingers crossed we get another little trip abroad
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/h ... 20697.aspx#

another friendly :( another away day
but we finished 9th!
DaggerJoel11

This schedule is as woeful as I've ever known! It shows how far we've fallen when we're competing against sides like Ware and Dunstable - teams we should be sending XI's to at most! Let's hope the friendly they announce today is a good or interesting one please......

Tue 12 July - Away v Ware FC
Thu 21 July - Away v Dunstable
Tue 26 July - Home v Orient
Mon 01 Aug - Away v Hendon
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:This schedule is as woeful as I've ever known! It shows how far we've fallen when we're competing against sides like Ware and Dunstable - teams we should be sending XI's to at most! Let's hope the friendly they announce today is a good or interesting one please......

Would agree if we a) had an Academy to fill out the squad for such a game or b) had enough contracted players to not be likely to be playing trialists in these matches...

League 1 or 2 clubs playing an XI made up of five or six main guys for us and loads of guys on trial won't be competetive
Kevin

Pre-season games are nothing more than a kickabout to help with match-fitness in advance of proper games.

Not really something to get overly worked up about I'd suggest - maybe have a break from it all & enjoy a bit of the summer?

8-)
Diggerthedog

Kevin wrote:Pre-season games are nothing more than a kickabout to help with match-fitness in advance of proper games.

Not really something to get overly worked up about I'd suggest - maybe have a break from it all & enjoy a bit of the summer?

8-)
Exactly meaningless games some arranged as part of transfer deals too. It's been two weeks since the last game and now 11 weeks until the first game, the Euro's and some cricket will see the time fly enjoy it because before you know it it will be December and you will be freezing your arse off in the sieve at home to Solihull Moors on a Tuesday night.
DaggerJoel11

Wed 13 July - Away v Thurrock
Sat 16 July - Away v H Hempstead
Tue 19 July - Away v W Abbey