Season Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I've had counselling, I've had therapy, I've even had my friends and family try and persuade me otherwise, but I've done it... I've renewed my season ticket.

I understand they've sold about 250 so far.

Anyone else renewed?
Paul from Barking

How much are they this year?
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:I've had counselling, I've had therapy, I've even had my friends and family try and persuade me otherwise, but I've done it... I've renewed my season ticket.

I understand they've sold about 250 so far.

Anyone else renewed?
Will leave it until last minute as usual, me plus one this year.
admin
Site Admin

Only 250? That's awful. We had at least three times that last year. Very worrying
Kevin

I've renewed mine - and for my Dad..although I haven't broken the news to him yet ;)
Mikins

Well I actually have enough money for mine set aside this year, so that'll be in the post tomorrow.

I must be a glutton for punishment...
Sorry about your damn luck!
Auntie Merge

admin wrote:Only 250? That's awful. We had at least three times that last year. Very worrying
Still a week to go on the earlybird ticket prices. I imagine there will be a flurry this week.
durnzo

I'll be renewing my two on Thursday, I reckon a lot of people leave it til the last min cos you don't get a lot of time from when they announce it. Plus some people get paid monthly so they might be waiting til pay day.
Sagres

Renewed
mickeyblue

still not made my mind up on tb stand or my usual sieve but will this week.

any signed up to sit in tbs ?

im thinking if sieve is anything like last 2 seasons id rather freeze my balls off with the best view in the league
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Im going in the carling I think.I can sleep along 5 empty seats instead of staying awake standing.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote:still not made my mind up on tb stand or my usual sieve but will this week.

any signed up to sit in tbs ?

im thinking if sieve is anything like last 2 seasons id rather freeze my balls off with the best view in the league
Yep TBS for me. Crowds will look smaller with everyone so spread out. They will be a lot smaller anyway.
admin
Site Admin

With the new TBS season tickets and smaller crowds it will be quite spread out across the ground. I talk a lot about ways of improving the atmosphere, but next season you'll hear a pin drop at Victoria Road. It's going to be embarrassing.
NBDag

Dreading our home games next year, hopefully West Ham have a shocker of a season and we get a few more coming through.
Diggerthedog

We have rarely been noisy at home. If everyone went in the TBS who wanted to sing could easily create an atmosphere, no chance in the sieve acoustics are terrible.