posh

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Sick to death of being their feeder club
Auntie Merge

Noooooooooo.

Not our Rhys :(
Richie

(Sigh) - Not surprised really. Come on Chris Dickson!
NickMurphy

If it goes through I'll be very annoyed.

Do we even NEED to sell this time round? And in the event that it does, sod the gentleman's agreement with Bromley, we better be getting Goldberg back.
dagger4eva

Its actually quite demoralising how we sell up (and to them) year after effing year!

Swear we are either too NICE as a club or just plain mugs.

With Nick - if this goes through, lets show abit of Football League bollocks and tell Bromley to shove their gentlemans agreement up their arsenal.
Mind you, We'll only have goldberg until May before Posh poach him off us too!
dagger4eva

So that would take the tally of players to 6, unless I'm mistaken...

CMS
Blackett
Griffiths
Green
Gayle
Murphy

Have I missed anyone out??

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Auntie Merge

I hope him leaving has nothing to do with the negative comments on here about him.

RHYS YOU ARE LOVED BY THE DAGGERS
PLEASE STAY
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Oh bollocks.

Which one of you is @9men on Twitter by the way?
Richie

NickMurphy wrote:If it goes through I'll be very annoyed.

Do we even NEED to sell this time round? And in the event that it does, sod the gentleman's agreement with Bromley, we better be getting Goldberg back.
Hard to comment without knowing the price - I imagine we don't need to sell but a big offer is always going to be accepted.... and rightly so.

We'll never know but with 18 months left on his contract I'd hope it's around £500k
Mike the Dagger

Richie wrote:
Hard to comment without knowing the price - I imagine we don't need to sell but a big offer is always going to be accepted.... and rightly so.

We'll never know but with 18 months left on his contract I'd hope it's around £500k
Allegedly there is "never any value in the January transfer market" as clubs are desparate to buy so pay over the odds. Why should we not play that game and push any buyer up to a price that eases the pain sufficiently for us.

We are still 5 or 6 wins from "safety" here, and only 8 points off the relegation places. What would be the cost of going down?
bearaab

Ha! Be lucky to get 200k...
matt_drfc

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Richie wrote:

Allegedly there is "never any value in the January transfer market" as clubs are desparate to buy so pay over the odds. Why should we not play that game and push any buyer up to a price that eases the pain sufficiently for us.

We are still 5 or 6 wins from "safety" here, and only 8 points off the relegation places. What would be the cost of going down?
Personally, I couldn't give a shit how much it is. We sold Gayle and received even more from his sell on fee. We didn't pay money for any player and now we are selling again. So whether the fee is £1 or £1million we will never see this money and we will always sell our best players.
bearaab

If we don't get a goal scorer in we will have the second half of last season all over again. Haven't been in a while but Dickson was useless the few times I saw him.
USADAGGER nick

Where is this reported?
USADAGGER nick

Never mind. I just saw it in the Ilford Recorder. I hope we got at least 500K but closer to 750K for him. Shouldn't have been sold for anything less. Hope we didn't over budget this season