Is it me

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Well we'll have experience with Doe, Howell, Cousins and maybe Curo if we offer him a contract. Not to forget Guttridge and I'm assuming Widdowson has been around a while too?

But as Leicester showed us this year- it's talent, teamwork and ambition that get you up the table. Not having a team full of proven winners. It's the talent and teamwork that has me worried.
Mike the Dagger

To be fair, I don't reckon this time ten years ago that anyone would have said we we putting a squad in place that would win the Conference by 14 points but they did.

Until we see them play 10 0r 15 games, who can judge?
Lcbdagger

Nobody wins a league with our Home record of last season, so let's make that a proverbial fortress again and we may have a chance. If we haven't won a Home match in the first three or four then there's no point talking about a top five or six finish
mickeyblue

win a few games be better than last few seasons. hopefully 1 or 2 of the youngsters comes in and does very well.

Jakub Berkowicz looks a talent to me. our youth team couldnt win a game before he joined. prob a year or so early for him but who knows.
but we finished 9th!