Dagenham & Redbridge F.C. - For Sale ???

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DagenHammer87

Realistically, we need someone with a good business plan for the club.

'Treading water' is not something that will work forever and in a difficult market (especially being outside the football league) there needs to be a clear long term plan for growth.

It's too early to cast aspersions and say who would be best. I'm sure if we were to make it back to the football league and make a decent go of things; that all of this talk would be long forgotten.

The club keeping it's cards close to its chest is the best route for now. I doubt even with the agm tomorrow that much will be said.

After all, if neither named parties passes the FA fit and proper criteria; all of this worry could be for nothing.

I must admit; the positivity of all of the new signings coming in, the clearing of the deadwood and even the glimmer of hope bounded around on here has been a bit overshadowed.

Typical Dagenham!
bloke down the pub

Remind me ,what are the assets of the club . Apart from the stock in the bar.
Mike the Dagger

bloke down the pub wrote:Remind me ,what are the assets of the club . Apart from the stock in the bar.
There appears to be a decent stock of out of date away shirts.
Alan

bloke down the pub wrote:Remind me ,what are the assets of the club . Apart from the stock in the bar.
The lease over a large piece of land, the membership of the national league, registrations of playing staff, footballing, agricultural and office equipment, goodwill, cash at bank and some Easter eggs.
Mike the Dagger

Alan wrote:
The lease over a large piece of land, the membership of the national league, registrations of playing staff, footballing, agricultural and office equipment, goodwill, cash at bank and some Easter eggs.
The land is guaranteed that it has to be maintained as a sports ground under the terms of the lease though.

I forgot the Easter eggs...
Alan

That's easily circumvented by putting a basketball hoop in the middle of the flats!
Auntie Merge

Alan wrote:
You forgot a fantastic club crest and a wanky clipart badge.