With or without Rhys

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Maybe not Richie but the fact we re having this discussion does a massive disservice to the manager for doing as well as he has... surely the transfer policy we have of selling in January needs to end... we aren't going to be 10th every Christmas and the run we had last time when we couldn't score almost saw us relegated. If we were 16th and talking about him leaving (as we could well be next season) hearts will be very much in mouth.

All we ask is to keep a player for one whole season and do any transfer deals in the summer
SUSSEX DAGGER

TheLion wrote:Sussex, I was talking about since Dec 1st, even if I made a cock up on the 10 men reference!

I appreciate that you see more away games than I do, but who was it that Portsmoth did beat in your quoted 14 match analysis?

I also thought that early on this season, I was watching the best Daggers team that I had seen.

I hope you are right on this one as I am with you in that Wayne's efforts to deserve better.
But has it been that bad with a bit more luck at Oxford and Chesterfield we could have had three more points, do points really therefore tell the whole story because if we don't concede with the last kick at Oxford and Rhys/ Zav scores at Chesterfield do we then say oh we played better then what we really did of course we would not.

In this Period I have only been bitterly disappointed with the display's at Portsmouth York and the first 20 minutes at Oxford.Torquey was a travesty to lose, Very positive with the Chesterfield , Wimbledon and Fleetwood efforts we did not get what we deserved out of all of these. Displays like that will keep us safe by a very long way

Another big difference this year to last we at least look like scoring and have only failed in 3 games to do that. Another big plus is over halfway through the season and we have a zero goal difference, teams with zero goal difference do not get relegated.

Keep the faith.
TheLion

Sussex, you are the one contributor who I think tells it the way it is, but I hope that we do not put

No one gets relegated with a a zero goal difference at Christmas!

On your headstone.

Anyway, my family have my headstone prepared, as I said that Maggie Thatcher would be in power for 12 months!!!! LOL. :lol: :lol:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Think that it all depends what you see as progress though lion .

If our season was to end tamely and we finish around just below mid-table I would still consider that to be a massive improvement.

Some will obviously be bitterly disappointed, I understand that but when everything is put into perspective I think we really could not ask for much more.

As for headstone you were just unlucky that you put your faith in idiots who make up the electorate.

I an putting my faith in the Board and Wayne of who I have the upmost confidence.