Daggers sign a striker.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Ilford Dagger

Sounds a decent signing & has a point to prove, hope so.
Richie

matt_drfc wrote:
Dagdale wrote:Norris couldn't arrive at the daggers at a better time, recent bad run of form and needing to get back on track quickly with some pretty tough matches coming up starting Saturday. Not because he scored against us but quite remember noticing this guy against us at Sixfields in October and the gaps he was finding albeit might be by our mistakes on the day, looked very menacing. Wouldn't it be brilliant if him and Rhys hit it off well, cant wait for Saturday now and all the banter in the clubhouse. We used to raise our game against the higher clubs hope it returns now.
Do you think we will play 4-4-2? With Norris and Murphy up front? I can't see it myself. Norris did mention in his interview that we play 4-3-3 and he wants to be a part of that front 3, but feels his best position is in the middle. So I'm not sure how he'll do if he plays on the left/right.. I'd imagine if he did that then Elito may be part of the midfield 3 so he can make it a 4-4-2 if needed. What does everyone think?
Doubt we'd change to 4-4-2 just to accommodate a new signing - 4-3-3 with Norris on the bench I reckon.
Phippo

Ilford Dagger wrote:Sounds a decent signing & has a point to prove, hope so.
Surprised we managed to get him. Hopefully he will be a hit and form a partnership with Rhys. With Brentford doing so well at the moment, we may be able to extend the loan. Let's hope he lasts longer then the Reading youngster did!