new away kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Quite nice apart from the "surrender" badge.
TommyD&R

Yeah with the old badge that would've been one of the best away kits we've ever had
Chigwellian

Yeah, it is a nice shirt, but like the others have said, it's the badge that lets it down, and for that reason I won't be buying it.
Auntie Merge

Actually that is quite good except for the crappy badge.
I would have bought one but not with that badge.
mickeyblue

i understand the badge is crap and 90% of people dont like it but hey that shirt is still nice and we need the funds so is a no brainer buy the bloody thing.

anybody think we will change the badge?
but we finished 9th!
TommyD&R

We'll change it back when 49% of the club is ours and the rest is Goodwin and co's. If not we'll change it when Tamplins had enough and we become AFC Dagenham.
DaggerJoel11

Really like this kit, very unique. Also like the fact that we've incorporated red and blue, rather than generic green/light blue etc which mean nothing to us.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
RayleighDagger1986

What other income streams that the club controls that could increase revenue?
Let's start with the bar/clubhouse. It seems less appealing these days with so few using it compared with 5-10 years ago. Merchandise has been mentioned (club shop etc). How about naming rights on the ground. I wouldn't expect Barking & Dagenham borough council paying sponsorship rights??? So is a trick missing here?
All I am saying here is we have missed opportunities to maximise revenue!
Auntie Merge

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:What other income streams that the club controls that could increase revenue?
Let's start with the bar/clubhouse. It seems less appealing these days with so few using it compared with 5-10 years ago. Merchandise has been mentioned (club shop etc). How about naming rights on the ground. I wouldn't expect Barking & Dagenham borough council paying sponsorship rights??? So is a trick missing here?
All I am saying here is we have missed opportunities to maximise revenue!
Are we still the Chigwell Constuction Stadium? Think you'll find we've been selling naming rights on the ground for a while...
Chigwellian

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Really like this kit, very unique. Also like the fact that we've incorporated red and blue, rather than generic green/light blue etc which mean nothing to us.
Erm.... Check out walthamstow Avenue and Ilford
RayleighDagger1986

You are absolutely right Auntie Merge. I had one of those moments....
Do we know how much we sold the rights for that naming?
Richie

Looks good. Best away kit in a long while.
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:
DaggerJoel11 wrote:Really like this kit, very unique. Also like the fact that we've incorporated red and blue, rather than generic green/light blue etc which mean nothing to us.
Erm.... Check out walthamstow Avenue and Ilford

This kid is about 10 sure he does not know what colour kits our forerunners wore 30 years ago.

As for the kit it's quite decent, I will get one regardless it's all money back to the club.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

It's fit. We are going to look beautiful as we walk the title next season