TBS stand

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

It just get worser by the day,who the fecking hell is in charge of our ticketing.So it looks like you cant pay on the day to sit in the above now,utterly ridiculous.Its mind blowing whats going on,i have friends who regularly attend daggers and now it looks they wont even be able to sit with us now weve changed our ST`s to the TBS.You just couldn't make it up at the mo,my feckin club club is dying a slow death!
Diggerthedog

You can I believe but it's £21 for a ticket hahaha. What an absolute shambles we are.

£18 for a terrace in the conference hahahaha again. Shows out of touch this board are, our attendances will be season tickets plus aways.
IanC

I only hope your right digger,and yeah so right,we have become a shambles and not all the board I might add are a digrace to this once proud football club.
Adrian

Is it really that much of a surprise? Was there ever any suggestion that it would be possible?

Given the caveat that the club can move home supporters if an away support of over 600 is expected, there wouldn't be much space for home supporters to pay on the day once you take out seats for away supporters, space for segregation and then the home season ticket holders.
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote:I only hope your right digger,and yeah so right,we have become a shambles and not all the board I might add are a digrace to this once proud football club.
No certainly not all the board but those that make the commercial decisions.
IanC

yep digger I stand corrected,on the first page it doesn't mention anything about home fans paying on day in the TBS,just away prices in blue.Then if you go into purchasing home tickets online,sure enough there you can buy them and yes 21 nicker!
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote:yep digger I stand corrected,on the first page it doesn't mention anything about home fans paying on day in the TBS,just away prices in blue.Then if you go into purchasing home tickets online,sure enough there you can buy them and yes 21 nicker!
Nothing is clear, not even a news release about match day prices, but at that cost you know why. Bang goes any floating support.

£21 x 23 = £184 more expensive than 6000 season tickets offered by West Ham this season.
Alan

Diggerthedog wrote:
IanC wrote:yep digger I stand corrected,on the first page it doesn't mention anything about home fans paying on day in the TBS,just away prices in blue.Then if you go into purchasing home tickets online,sure enough there you can buy them and yes 21 nicker!
Nothing is clear, not even a news release about match day prices, but at that cost you know why. Bang goes any floating support.

£21 x 23 = £184 more expensive than 6000 season tickets offered by West Ham this season.
To be fair, you are comparing the most expensive possible way of attending 23 games in the best seating in the ground with the cheapest possible way of attending 19 games in the worst viewing area of the ground.

A colleague of mine who is West Ham supporter gave up his season ticket over their move. He tells me that for their "category A" games there will be no concession prices for kids or pensioners if that's true, that's hardly affordable football.
admin
Site Admin

I said at the start the season that we should have £15 across the ground and have an open gate between Terrace and TBS, allowing access between the two different stands and access for home fans to the bar. Would of been cheaper and therefore attracted more floating support and improved the match day experience.

But then again, why do any of us waste our breath, it's clear the people high up in the club aren't interested. End of the day, if they carry on making poor decisions which are out of touch with supporters/potential supporters then we won't have a club to support.