Murphy Gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Bilge !! Boring fart !!

Nah Not No2.I wont have it !!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :roll: :roll:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Masked Man wrote:Nice to see someone not just jump on the first train outta here!!
Why would he travel Second Class.

Whoever is advising him take a bow.

Peterborough make a bid that is accepted by the Club.

The Player talks to Peterborough and says the move is not for him.

He returns to the Daggers in a fanfare of bollocks

The net result of this pantomime is every potential buyer will now know to the penny what a three year contract for Rhys Murphy will cost.

All they have to do is call his agent who knows the transfer fee and the deal his Client wants.

Tomorrow he will walk out to a Stadium of appreciative Supporters, whilst this is being played out his agent will be hawking him around knowing the exact figure that will crack the deal.

Well done Rhys you have played a blinder.

Not for one minute do I begrudge you a thing and the best of British to you and hope you get everything you desire.

Please anybody don't think I am cynical.
Richie

Obviously we don't know but I'd like to think it was about not being guaranteed a first team place than money. Peterborough will have offered more than he's on now - I'd be amazed if not - So I think he just wants to play football for now. And I'll be happy to cheer him on in doing just that
Mike the Dagger

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote: You say the deal was not a good one, so here's a simple question for you - have you seen in writing the actual offer in full detail made by Peterborough?
No, but I have a pretty good idea.

You?
Phippo

Rhys is still a Dagger. Does it matter the reason why that is? We should enjoy (hopefully) the time we can retain his services. We all know we cannot hold on to "performing" players for too long. When Rhys DOES actually move on is probably the best time to have this discussion!
Mikins

Ah classic forum. Something good happens unexpectedly and we all go back to sniping at each other about the most pointless of crap, fact is Rhys is still here and with that comes the potential to win more games. I'll take that positive when I'm strolling through the turnstiles tomorrow.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Daggers No 2 Fan

matt_drfc wrote:Daggers No 2 Fan, you are a boring fart
And you appear to be a rather stupid child.
Daggers No 2 Fan

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote: You say the deal was not a good one, so here's a simple question for you - have you seen in writing the actual offer in full detail made by Peterborough?

You?
No, but them I'm also not making an assessment of what was it wasn't offered. I'd prefer to do that in full possession of the facts, rather than acting as someone who is "in the know".
matt_drfc

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Daggers No 2 Fan, you are a boring fart
And you appear to be a rather stupid child.
hahahahaha that's fine by me :lol: but do cheer up please
Mike the Dagger

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

You?
No, but them I'm also not making an assessment of what was it wasn't offered. I'd prefer to do that in full possession of the facts, rather than acting as someone who is "in the know".
That is a no then. Cheers ;)
Lcbdagger

No2 is definitely Adrian... surely???
Mark

He could've got more money at posh than he does here but he seems very sure of his ability. He probably fancies himself to get a championship club in the summer and is taking a calculated risk.

He obviously enjoys being here and playing and scoring but probably knows another 3 months of the same will push his value even higher.
radiostu

Great News that Rhys has turned down the Posh ! Still a week left of 'the window' and other clubs will surely make a move !!!!! Daggers must not let him go until end of the season.
ARNU

Apart from his assist I thought he had a rough game today.I know he didn't like being subbed but his replacements scored the goals. The constant offsides really annoy me. When he's great he's great.When will he be great next though ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mikins

I'd accept that if he was offside more than once of the 3-4 times he was flagged. lino was way off the mark the whole game with a lot of his calls both for and against us.
Sorry about your damn luck!