Dear mr tampon

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just a footnote to whoever is in charge of this Club next month , next year or whenever.

Look again at our Walk Up Prices

Tuesday Night at Chester me and my Son £18

Cheater fans for the return. Dad and Son £33

How we can justify nearly double for the same product beggars beleif.
dannythedagger

I had a lovely conversation with one of Tamplin's merry men at the weekend. (Not through choice i must add)

Once i had regained focus after being stunned by the bright white teeth and fake tan he made me more than aware that his mate Glenn Tamplin owns a football club .... Its already begun...
Chigwellian

How can it be done without the members voting?
dannythedagger

Well that's what id like to know.

I gave up arguing in the end it seems it has been done but not officially announced. Maybe Thommo and the plumber already know they will have enough members voting for him to seal the deal.

Im hoping not but for him to be telling friends he owns Dagenham and Redbridge there must be something in it
Mike the Dagger

dannythedagger wrote:Well that's what id like to know.

I gave up arguing in the end it seems it has been done but not officially announced. Maybe Thommo and the plumber already know they will have enough members voting for him to seal the deal.

Im hoping not but for him to be telling friends he owns Dagenham and Redbridge there must be something in it
It's deja vu. He was apparently stating publically he owned Bishop's Stortford FC before the deal was done despite a NDA being in place.

Then he pulled out at the 11th hour, when actually asked to put up some money.
dannythedagger

Careful Mike he might read that and go into hiding...sickening abuse!

The September tax bill is looming ever closer as well....
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote:
dannythedagger wrote:Well that's what id like to know.

It's deja vu. He was apparently stating publically he owned Bishop's Stortford FC before the deal was done despite a NDA being in place.

Then he pulled out at the 11th hour, when actually asked to put up some money.
Leaving Stortford with a £20k legal bill!