Dear mr tampon

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

arnu tampon was my sad arse attempt at a joke but you can have the glory.

exactly alan the only reason people want gooders is the history, it makes no sense at all.

digger most of that was burnetts style not stillys.

we need change thats clear to see, dont think either are the option tho.
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

mickeyblue wrote:arnu tampon was my sad arse attempt at a joke but you can have the glory.

exactly alan the only reason people want gooders is the history, it makes no sense at all.

Actually I think you'll find I was the first one to refer to Tamplin as tampon. :)
mickeyblue

it defo wasnt arnu merge, you can have it ;)
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

mickeyblue wrote:it defo wasnt arnu merge, you can have it ;)
Thanks. If you do a word search you will see the first time the word was used on the forum and who by.
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... n&start=20

I'm also the person who wrote 'don't be ruled by greed, by ruled by loyalty' at the time of the merger discussions. It's a phrase that could do with an airing right now.
lupins

If you do a word search you will find I am the first person to write determined on taking the credit sums it up really ps:forum//wordsearch/20/really are you sure\\\www.youcouldntmakeitup.com
NBDag

Whoever coined the name Tampon- take a bow. You're comedic talent knows no bounds, and I'm sure you will leave a legacy of providing some top banter that will be used to inspire all 13 year old schoolboys looking for that killer nickname to use on someone.
Chigwellian

NBDag wrote:Whoever coined the name Tampon- take a bow. You're comedic talent knows no bounds, and I'm sure you will leave a legacy of providing some top banter that will be used to inspire all 13 year old schoolboys looking for that killer nickname to use on someone.
That made me laugh... :lol:
mickeyblue

yeah arnu grow up!

mr major here will punish u with boredom
but we finished 9th!
NBDag

mickeyblue wrote:yeah arnu grow up!

mr major here will punish u with boredom
Haha I ain't being boring. Being boring is when you're a grown man naming another man Tampon. And then adults trying to claim the introduction of such a weak nickname- that's embarrassing!
Dagger Steve

NBDag wrote:Whoever coined the name Tampon- take a bow. You're comedic talent knows no bounds, and I'm sure you will leave a legacy of providing some top banter that will be used to inspire all 13 year old schoolboys looking for that killer nickname to use on someone.
Now this is irony, and the only time it has been used correctly on this thread.
Auntie Merge

I only claimed to be the first person to refer to Tamplin as Tampon.
In fact it wasnt me that made it up, it was in fact autocorrect, which I think I mentioned at the time.
mickeyblue

dont worry merge ill take it, im childish anyway so being called childish by john major is pretty much normal, atleast we nearly got a whole page of something else other than the takeover on our forum.
but we finished 9th!
NBDag

Christ dry your eyes
ARNU

mickeyblue wrote:arnu tampon was my sad arse attempt at a joke but you can have the glory.

Honestly never read your post,but I think we can agree Tamplin to Tampon or Tampax was hardly a difficult link to make even by thick gits like me and you.You can have the glory.I claim dave the Plumber was me,Im happy with that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

Right having read the rest of the thread to here I am convinced that it wasn't particularly clever nicknaming Tamplin Tampon.I hereby relinquish any claim to being the first but was truly unaware it had been used prior to my use of it.(Sure I called him Tampax in the first instance anyway,dunno or care)

I would like to now copyright the word Canestan as it will be used in relation to anyone I perceive to be an irritating Tnuc.

As in "That So in so is a right canestan!" :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !