There has to be something going on

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Popped in the clubhouse last night and the toilets are being completely refurbished. Looking very flashy indeed!!

Pair that with the fact our top scorer has told Peterborough where to go and you have to wonder what the hell is going on!

Maybe West Ham will come in for Zavon and he will also give them the cold shoulder. They say things comw in 3's

:D :D
ARNU

Saw a roofing company heading down Bury road earlier today while I was out on my bike.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Popped in the clubhouse last night and the toilets are being completely refurbished. Looking very flashy indeed!!

Pair that with the fact our top scorer has told Peterborough where to go and you have to wonder what the hell is going on!

Maybe West Ham will come in for Zavon and he will also give them the cold shoulder. They say things comw in 3's

Probably thought we were going to at least have a pot to piss in,alas it appears even the best made plans go wrong.
ronaldaggero

ARNU wrote:Saw a roofing company heading down Bury road earlier today while I was out on my bike.
ha ! ha ! , Arnu ... one day one day .. the roof will go on , maybe all seater stand at the clock end :)

room to extend back where the programme shop / container used to be.
Phippo

dagger4eva wrote:Popped in the clubhouse last night and the toilets are being completely refurbished. Looking very flashy indeed!!

Of course, they didn't really need doing, did they? Makes me laugh, there is a new(ish) hand dryer in the gents which does a job, but the other one (probably came off the Ark) blows slower than a breathless cat! :D