Daggers Player

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
easthamdagger

Over 3 days now and highlights or lowlights from the Chester game.Promised extended highlights,not delivered.It took 3 days for the Southport highlights.So far not worth the 30 odd quid.
easthamdagger

Can't get commentary listening on guiseley website
Diggerthedog

There will be no commentary on Daggers player for the foreseeable.
Dagger Steve

No commentary.
Match highlights are free on youtube.

What do you get for your 5 a month?
Mark

Nothing any more. I'm cancelling.
stanton101

I'm glad I've only taken out a months subscription. The service is shite. The non entity of a interviewer with his habitual "obviously, obviously makes me heave. Roll on cancellation.
Pondfield Dagger

staring to get the hump with this now. i paid 37 quid (left my bank a/c yes) for this thing last week.. no manager interview and no match highlights action today and no live match commentary..got to be against the consumer act or something.. i will for sure be pinging an email someones way....
SUSSEX DAGGER

Must admit it has gone from poor to dreadfull. Could not make yesterday's game and tried to get commentary
disappointing had to listen to opposistion view of things.

Perhaps Mr Tamplin or others destined to take over may shake a few things up. Remember the last time there was a bit of unsatisfaction expressed a couple of years ago, for a few weeks they stuck up the entire game as many Clubs do, that lasted as long as a bout of flu
Alan

I might be wrong, but I think that BBC London were footing the bill for the commentary whilst we were in the league and stopped when we see relegated.
mickeyblue

if thats the case then it should of been free
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Alan wrote:I might be wrong, but I think that BBC London were footing the bill for the commentary whilst we were in the league and stopped when we see relegated.
Is this another missed opportunity of marketing the Club . I know we have amongst our away support budding Journos surely it can't cost a lot to broadcast on the Internet. Could we not find somebody to do it and get the odd advert to offset any exspense. Whatever happened to the chap from Newcastle , not heard of him
Since league one days
Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Alan wrote:I might be wrong, but I think that BBC London were footing the bill for the commentary whilst we were in the league and stopped when we see relegated.
. Whatever happened to the chap from Newcastle , not heard of him
Since league one days
RikyB from Darlington
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
. Whatever happened to the chap from Newcastle , not heard of him
Since league one days
RikyB from Darlington
Oh god would rather not have it. The fact that Guiseley broadcast every single home and away match and we can't is embarrassing. The Hightlights are no longer exclusive and interviews all in local rag makes the subscription is now pointless. Underprepared yet again.....
dagger4eva

I actually listened to that Guiseley commentary and it was actually one of the best (from an opposition I've ever heard) - possibly helped by fact they were VERY complimentary of our team but nonetheless puts our £37 per month service to complete shame.
FullMetalDagger

dagger4eva wrote:I actually listened to that Guiseley commentary and it was actually one of the best (from an opposition I've ever heard) - possibly helped by fact they were VERY complimentary of our team but nonetheless puts our £37 per month service to complete shame.

Exactly my feeling.