Daggers Player

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
easthamdagger

On the website it states that you can listen to every match live and get extended highlights.They have not provided this and I have emailed saying that this is a clear breach of the Trades description act and I am therefore entitled to a full refund of my £37
stanton101

easthamdagger wrote:On the website it states that you can listen to every match live and get extended highlights.They have not provided this and I have emailed saying that this is a clear breach of the Trades description act and I am therefore entitled to a full refund of my £37
Here, here.
Alan

I think you will find the trades description act is all but gone. You would be better for relying on breach of contract.
Mark

I've cancelled but they won't refund it.

The advertising is apparently written by EFL and the player seems to be operated by Stream AMG. I guess it is the former who are in the wrong. I've read the terms and can't find anything about commentary not being available. Guess trading standards is my next stop.
dagger4eva

You should write complaints to Thompson and post replies up on here.

Another barrow load of bullshit out of his mouth no doubt!
SUSSEX DAGGER

If you have only recently subscribed there is some legislation that allows a period of 28 days to change your mind on remote sales Don't know if that helps.

To me just another example of the way this Club has lost its soul.
easthamdagger

The player may be operated by somebody else but it's the Daggers who took the money.Re earlier post I might try trading standards before going to Tommo.Also can't make tonight's game so will see if commentary is provided,I am not holding my breath.
mickeyblue

before doing anything you need to complain to the club, thats the same with any business. if no joy then go to whatever means necessary

i canceled mine ages ago as it clearly wasnt worth it and im surprised any still have it. watching us lose at home last few years was bad enough but listening to us lose away was even worse.

powers to be should of known this was going to be a issue this season and dealt with it in due course. shocking service.
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

easthamdagger wrote:The player may be operated by somebody else but it's the Daggers who took the money.Re earlier post I might try trading standards before going to Tommo. Also can't make tonight's game so will see if commentary is provided,I am not holding my breath.
You Can listen to the Lincoln Commentary but many of the others seem very biased and quite annoying to listen too. All conference games are free to air on radio, make this service pretty obsolete just search the local radio to the team were playing and you can normally find commentary online.

What I think is shocking is that BBC have no coverage of us whatsoever on the radio, were not big enough for BBC London and too far West for BBC Essex, so whilst your at it cancel you TV licence fee.
mickeyblue

Diggerthedog wrote:
easthamdagger wrote:The player may be operated by somebody else but it's the Daggers who took the money.Re earlier post I might try trading standards before going to Tommo. Also can't make tonight's game so will see if commentary is provided,I am not holding my breath.
You Can listen to the Lincoln Commentary but many of the others seem very biased and quite annoying to listen too. All conference games are free to air on radio, make this service pretty obsolete just search the local radio to the team were playing and you can normally find commentary online.

What I think is shocking is that BBC have no coverage of us whatsoever on the radio, were not big enough for BBC London and too far West for BBC Essex, so whilst your at it cancel you TV licence fee.
what you listen to the radio on tv?
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

what you listen to the radio on tv?
When I hook it through my laptop onto my TV using wifi :lol:
Mark

mickeyblue wrote:before doing anything you need to complain to the club, thats the same with any business. if no joy then go to whatever means necessary
Why? It isn't the club who operate the service or took the money.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:before doing anything you need to complain to the club, thats the same with any business. if no joy then go to whatever means necessary
Why? It isn't the club who operate the service or took the money.
If you look at the payment leaving your account it is not to the club but the player company. The contract is not with D & R F C LTD or whatever Tamplin calls it these days.
easthamdagger

Listening on imps player as nothing(unsurprisingly)on daggers player.Will definitely be emailing Tommo tomorrow
Sagres

FFS - When you next interview someone can you actually ask a question without saying “Obviously ..........”