FULL & LIFE MEMBERS MEETING

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Yeah Mike I'm not disagreeing that it's slightly immoral. But would you do any differently with that sort of money on the table? He's not the first to do that and he won't be the last.

IanC- dry your eyes and enjoy your evening. I'm finding it terribly hard to enjoy the Olympics knowing that I've got under your skin so easily.
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:Yeah Mike I'm not disagreeing that it's slightly immoral. But would you do any differently with that sort of money on the table? He's not the first to do that and he won't be the last.
Oddly enough I don't think I would, which is probably why he's a millionaire and I'm not.

I can sleep at night though.
NBDag

Mike the Dagger wrote:
NBDag wrote:Yeah Mike I'm not disagreeing that it's slightly immoral. But would you do any differently with that sort of money on the table? He's not the first to do that and he won't be the last.
Oddly enough I don't think I would, which is probably why he's a millionaire and I'm not.

Yeah fair enough then you must be that 1 in a hundred. But I wouldn't say there is anything shameful in being part of that 99.
IanC

NBDag you can rest assure you was not under my skin,anyway truce.I don't disagree with some of what you said,and I've been told by someone high up that he (GT) is a decent chap and is doing it for all the right reasons.
But I like most people think he went about it all totally in the wrong way,and the figures just don't add up.And the obvious one if ya that serious pay the five years up straight away,especially if ya got that much money.Weved heard he moaned about abuse,but has he tried to communicate with supporters or at least be up front.
I don't know how it's gonna all end up I just hope like everyone else that I will be able to support the club I've loved for the last 28 years.coyd.
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

Yeah fair enough then you must be that 1 in a hundred. But I wouldn't say there is anything shameful in being part of that 99.
I'd like to think business morals are better than that overall. Maybe it's prevalent in the building industry.
Chigwellian

@ Mike the dagger .... Hmm all worth while if we get promoted... what could the FA possibly do apart from docking us 4 points commencing the following season :lol: