Glenn Tamplin Presentation - Take 2 !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BrexitDagger

* Latest memo to Members *

Dear Full & Life Members,

Further to my letter of the 8th August, I have some further information and dates that I wish to share with you.

Firstly, as some of you may already be aware, West Ham United will be playing the majority of their U23 Premier League 2 matches here at the Chigwell Construction Stadium. This will obviously be an added source of income to us. But since my last letter we have been advised that their first home fixture will be v Newcastle United on the same night as our meeting with Glenn Tamplin. This is unfortunate but we can cope with both however I thought it only right that you should be informed in advance. Their game is due to kick off at 7.00pm. We will hold back 25 car park spaces for your use but this will be on a “first come” basis, available from 7.00pm (the car park will be closed from 6.00pm to 7.00pm as normal on a matchday). We would therefore ask that if you are travelling by car that you arrive between 7.00 and 7.25 and inform the stewards that you are here for the meeting. After the spaces are filled you will be required to park on the street. Therefore anyone that can travel together or by public transport I would strongly encourage, although I appreciate that this is not possible for some of you.

With regard to the timetable for meetings going forward whilst Monday is not a formal meeting I am hoping that this will provide the Board with an indication of how you, the members, will wish us to proceed. It is then my intention for the Club Secretary to send out by Thursday 25th August a formal notice of an Extraordinary Meeting to be held on Tuesday 20th September. This meeting will include the proposition put forward by the 5 members that I mentioned in my previous letter together with a proposition detailing the offer made by the consortium made up of Glenn Tamplin, Christopher Smythe and myself; thereby giving you all the chance of voting on the propositions in one meeting.

I realise that this whole matter has now dragged on for some time but I trust that you will realise that the timeframe I have outlined above enables a full debate to be had on this very important issue.

Yours sincerely

Dave Bennett
Chairman
Alan

Will the club allow the same facilities to the rival consortium? I'm assuming they are not being charged for this meeting room, mails shot etc.
Mark

Seems to be a conflict of interest here with the chairman.
Mike the Dagger

Mark wrote:Seems to be a conflict of interest here with the chairman.
You think???? ;)