Lineup v The Cards

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

And 2-0 after 19mins
ARNU

3-0 shortly after and score at half time. :D
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TommyD&R

Not a great second half but we done well to weather the storm in those first 20 in the second half apart from the goal obviously. I don't think we've ever had a keeper that can kick like Justham, Robson and Robinson I thought were both impressive today, Benno's experience is priceless and Whitely looks like he might be another John Still gem. Only thing that worried me was Williams defending today but he's still handy going forward. That's the first league away game I've been to since Orient and what a difference in atmosphere there is now! Really enjoying the season so far, hopefully we get the results we want off the pitch to match it.
Oh, and also, can anyone remember the last time we scored a penalty? What's that 4 or 5 missed on the bounce?
Dagdale

Another very enjoyable day watching 'new look daggers' attaining a very comfortable win and how great is that to say now with 12 points bagged out of 15. It took a bit of gloss off it when they hit the net quite early second period but couldn't see our boys letting them back in it fully and another very deserving victory accomplished. There seems such a good all round team spirit now and really hope we don't drop down any gears. Corey Whitely don't half look a hand full too and am pretty sure will see him making this team even stronger as the season goes on, good support again today and proud daggers all around!
redboy

I'd hardly say it was comfortable. After letting Woking back in the game, we conceded too much possession, gave their wide men the freedom of the park and if it wasn't for some heroic defending, we could be talking about something else. Full credit to Robson who was excellent, but I just thought that our game management was poor until the last 15 mins when we kept possession much better. In saying that, we are virtually a brand new team and there are many positives individually and collectively to chirp about. 12 points from 15 is a great start and once the team gels, who knows where it may take us.
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote:3-0 shortly after and score at half time. :D
To say my mobile phone was going crazy with both Woking and Dagger fans texting me was an understatement.
At least we've got the first half right.
Now to get the second half right.
6-0 for us cannot be far off.
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:
ARNU wrote:3-0 shortly after and score at half time. :D
To say my mobile phone was going crazy with both Woking and Dagger fans texting me was an understatement.
At least we've got the first half right.
Now to get the second half right.
6-0 for us cannot be far off.
One day Merge, one day.
Paul from Barking

Is Garry Hill still there?
TommyD&R

Paul from Barking wrote:Is Garry Hill still there?
Yep, one of the highlights from yesterday was the Dagenham fans singing 'you're just a shit John Still' to him
Mike the Dagger

When did we last score a penalty?
TommyD&R

Mike the Dagger wrote:When did we last score a penalty?
Think it was Dave Rainford against Aldershot
BarkingRambo

All competitions then Kyle Vassell in the FA Cup replay against Morecambe last year. In the league I believe its Medy Elito against Torquay in April 2014.
Auntie Merge

But we scored from a corner!