police kid

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
HogansHeros

kid standing next 2 me got taken out by police, looked like he had drugs or something
matt_drfc

IRONSSS KID
SUSSEX DAGGER

Hope they chuck book at him.
At 3 nil the decent thing would at least to offer them around.
leewilson

HogansHeros wrote:kid standing next 2 me got taken out by police, looked like he had drugs or something
He has a life ban from all football grounds in the country. Calls himself 'Irons kid' and refers to himself proudly as a football hooligan. He's 15.
Lcbdagger

leewilson wrote:
HogansHeros wrote:kid standing next 2 me got taken out by police, looked like he had drugs or something
He has a life ban from all football grounds in the country. Calls himself 'Irons kid' and refers to himself proudly as a football hooligan. He's 15.
The last two words said it all... sigh
Tranced

So it was actually this Irons Kid idiot? I do hope he knows that people see him as a joke.
NickMurphy

Tranced wrote:So it was actually this Irons Kid idiot? I do hope he knows that people see him as a joke.
It was.

I imagine he knows that given what he puts on Twitter.
matt_drfc

IRONSSS
DagenHammer87

If ever there was an advert for beating your kids it would represent his twitter.

All the signs are there, big bad man... No respect for anyone and probably couldn't take a decent slap if offered one.

Hopefully the authorities will keep catching up with him. People like that ain't welcome at our club...
Tranced

NickMurphy wrote:
Tranced wrote:So it was actually this Irons Kid idiot? I do hope he knows that people see him as a joke.
It was.

I imagine he knows that given what he puts on Twitter.
I don't follow him, but on numerous occasions have found myself reading his feed. I do sometimes think that he sees it all as a big joke and that deep down people love him.
HogansHeros

maybe but still hes an idiot and shouldnt have been alound in if hed been banned