Members Meeting on Monday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TomMc

I have no idea what the current financial position the club is, but surely everyone should expect Thommo to come out and paint the picture as rosy as possible even if it isn't. From a business point of view - we could have a player or two other clubs are potentially interested in (which is a possibility from what I've seen so far), do you let other clubs know that we're a bit short on cash and weaken our bargaining position, or do you talk it up?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
leewilson wrote:Good read Mike. Hard to keep up with the twists, turns and contradictions in this entire saga. One thing for sure though is that Thompson's position is surely untenable with the lies and spin he's told throughout, plus his conduct in general around the club in recent times.
Here Here. Would like to know why John Still is endorsing Tamplin :shock: Also the comment about them all now being best friends was made by that retard Sussex who was not even there.
No need to be offensive I was only asking after listening to both interviews asking a question that surely had to be asked.

Glad to see that everybody now involved has the best interest of the Club at heart , that in itself is a step far removed from where we were a month ago, long may this continue and good luck to all those involved.

What is clearly obvious Is that nobody has been told the truth and I shudder to think what state we would be in if whenever had the additional 350k last season from the Cup run and sale of Jodi Jones. One thing for certain the sums being banded around needed to save the Club would need to be a lot more.

As for the posistion of the Cheif Executive, it can not be disputeded any longer that both sides of the bids have now made Public statements that question the account of the financial situation that he has given , I. Such a position I would have thought creditability is a must .
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian

TomMc wrote:I have no idea what the current financial position the club is, but surely everyone should expect Thommo to come out and paint the picture as rosy as possible even if it isn't. From a business point of view - we could have a player or two other clubs are potentially interested in (which is a possibility from what I've seen so far), do you let other clubs know that we're a bit short on cash and weaken our bargaining position, or do you talk it up?
Oi, get off here. Thommo is utterly evil and only does things for his own benefit.
We can't have any of this talking sense that you're doing.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
leewilson wrote:Good read Mike. Hard to keep up with the twists, turns and contradictions in this entire saga. One thing for sure though is that Thompson's position is surely untenable with the lies and spin he's told throughout, plus his conduct in general around the club in recent times.
Here Here. Would like to know why John Still is endorsing Tamplin :shock: Also the comment about them all now being best friends was made by that retard Sussex who was not even there.
No need to be offensive I was only asking after listening to both interviews asking a question that surely had to be asked.

Glad to see that everybody now involved has the best interest of the Club at heart , that in itself is a step far removed from where we were a month ago, long may this continue and good luck to all those involved.

What is clearly obvious Is that nobody has been told the truth and I shudder to think what state we would be in if whenever had the additional 350k last season from the Cup run and sale of Jodi Jones. One thing for certain the sums being banded around needed to save the Club would need to be a lot more
You'll probably find calling someone a retard isn't offensive.
Seems to be the way on here now.