Anyone here see the irony in this?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
FullMetalDagger

Awwwww diddums Eh!
ARNU

I do see the irony but also can't really see why it matters. Especially at Dagenham where I'm sure anyone paying to come in is and should be welcome. After all some of the biggest slagging off of our club comes from us the so called supporters. Does anyone really care about this really?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
durnzo

I can see the point to be fair. It shouldn't matter but the tribalism in football is undeniable, especially at the top end where crowds are in their tens of thousands. if someone did react and the 'perpetrator' invoked a violent reaction then I wouldn't have any sympathy for them. I'm trying not to condone violence but if you turn up to a West ham match in another teams shirt then you're being antagonistic and basically gobby and looking for a reaction. In a perfect world it wouldn't matter, but as I've said before, this world's far from perfect.

Personally I don't understand why you'd buy tickets for a club and turn up in another teams shirt. It's pretty pathetic in my opinion. (As is violence, I know that. Just think it's all totally avoidable.)
lupins

Perhaps you are just a football fan wanting to watch a game wearing a shirt which says you actually like another club. Is that really so terrible

Seems to work well in Rugby catch a glimpse of the Challenge Cup crowd later today