Wrexham Preview

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

My match preview for tomorrow's live clash with the Dragons. Please take a look - I am very grateful.

http://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-preview.html
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
A S dagger97

The first draw of the season I reckon. Not aware of our record in front of the live cameras, probably irrelevant tho
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Dagdale

This Wrexham game tomorrow will be the one when it finishes to sit back and reflect how far to believe daggers will pan out this season, under the scrutiny of television cameras and probably one of our hardest games in the early stages of our fixture list, prior to tomorrow all of us couldn't have wished for a better start and should imagine were all getting geared up for this one immensely and just maybe our confidence playing and winning at home will become strong as the season progresses and we can make a real challenge, should have moved back to that dugout last season. Its a winner I'm sure (2-1) and what a great tonic for a long afternoon in the club bar afterwards and getting ready for something a bit unusual for us playing on a August Bank Holiday, should be another great day in store and 'local' with a good following.