Time For Action Football League

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

And another.. being tonight's game with Wimbledon.

4 games short of our 30 played!
Mike the Dagger

Another one postponed tonight.

Time to force Newport to switch games to away grounds until; they can provide a suitable ground to play a game of football.

Are you Hendon in disguise???
ThatRoundThing

Dagdale

Can we honestly expect our game with the Exiles now to still go ahead Wednesday March 19 ?? Cant see we playing it till April at least. Witnessing it down there almost a month back doesn't surprise me its taking so long.
ARNU

The league should dock them points or better still give the 3points to each team it hasn't played when they should have.Throw 'em out the league.Welsh pikeys !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
admin
Site Admin

This is a very anti-rugby thread I think that's harsh. The ground is owned by Newport rugby club adn Newp gwent Dragons also play there. The rugby is the priority at Rodney parade. Newport County is the last in line. However the amount of postponements is unacceptable and not fair on fans that make the long travel over there. So if there is anyone to blame it's Newport County. They need to find somewhere else to play there home games as it's causing away teams too much inconvenience.
Dagger In The Heart

Newport are unacceptable, but look at Crawley (my most hated team), they're even worse! Already on 2 a week til the end of the season, without Saturday being rescheduled and now tonight off as well! Even Newport are playing tonight (unless it's called off in the next 5 mins!).

My view is should be hefty deductions for this, along the lines of Luton's 30 points. Not acceptable for Newport in League 2 let alone League 1!