Boreham Wood

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

So it is non league day and were not running any promotions to increase the gate :roll:

1-0 will do me Hawkins the scorer. Very small crowd 1063 with 39 Boreham Wood fans, they have a minibus coming.
mickeyblue

3-0 daggers with doe robson and a drew freekick
but we finished 9th!
dagger4eva

Diggerthedog wrote:So it is non league day and were not running any promotions to increase the gate :roll:

1-0 will do me Hawkins the scorer. Very small crowd 1063 with 39 Boreham Wood fans, they have a minibus coming.
And you're surprised because ........ ??
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:So it is non league day and were not running any promotions to increase the gate :roll:

Well if we had any money like whats being offered by tampon et al maybe we could have such frivolity,but having cake and eating it subsidised by the imaginary money tree some people think we have aint gonna happen.Just wait till we start losing every week and see how much face painting goes on then.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:

Well if we had any money like whats being offered by tampon et al maybe we could have such frivolity,but having cake and eating it subsidised by the imaginary money tree some people think we have aint gonna happen.Just wait till we start losing every week and see how much face painting goes on then.
Whats money got to do with offers? Make it about racism soon be some cheap tickets.
Mark

We'll lose tomorrow. Almost all our play goes through Boucaud and Guttridge linking up. We struggled to create and keep the ball without them Monday. Think it will continue.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:We'll lose tomorrow. Almost all our play goes through Boucaud and Guttridge linking up. We struggled to create and keep the ball without them Monday. Think it will continue.
Gutts is back tomorrow.
Mark

Where'd you get that info? He went off injured Monday and the paper said he pulled his hamstring
Diggerthedog

Pulled a Hamstring? Was told he can't play on 3G because of bad knees. If it's A hamstring pull won't see him this side of Xmas.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:

Whats money got to do with offers? Make it about racism soon be some cheap tickets.
Giving shit away costs money. Its upto you if you are pro racism maybe they could print up some swastikas and give them out for nuffink.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
daggersjeff

2-1 Daggers

Assombalonga
JMD

Scotty Doe own goal for them

:mrgreen:
Alan

I'd have thought timing wise, a cheap gate game at this time of year would be better than the recent events held in depths of winter. You would probably get more through the door and are more likely to pick up a few repeat attendees at this time of year than a cold miserable experience in February.
Auntie Merge

Prediction.
Seeing as we've won 5 in 7 I'm going for the magical 6 and us playing a game of two halves.

Daggers 6 Boreham Wood 0

Enjoy :0)
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mark wrote:We'll lose tomorrow. Almost all our play goes through Boucaud and Guttridge linking up. We struggled to create and keep the ball without them Monday. Think it will continue.
All of a sudden Boucard becames so important , don't think so myself.

Agree about Gutts going to be a big loss but time for Raymond to step up to the plate.

Never got to grips with the surface Mondayvsimple as to me.

Back to winning ways tomorrow feeling very confident.

3-0
ThatRoundThing

I am pretty certain that we will concede today, bringing our Home clean sheet run to an end. I reckon the game will have 2/3 goals at least. We should get the win but only if gutts plays. Raymond is now getting moments of game time but is not in the same class as gutts. He still has a lot to learn, reminds me of Bingham in his early days.