Rhys on Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TheLion

Now it was a rather manic afternoon, so clarification from anyone would be useful.

Firstly, the high balls pumped up to Rhys were a waste of time, but whether he was offside or not on the now normal number of occasions, he had a poor game.

When he was substituted, was he injured, did he walk off to the tunnel instead of staying on the
bench encouraging the team that finished the game, did he return?

My take on events as he went pass me, was that he did not like being subbed but Wayne made the right call.

Thoughts anyone.
Richie

TheLion wrote:Now it was a rather manic afternoon, so clarification from anyone would be useful.

Firstly, the high balls pumped up to Rhys were a waste of time, but whether he was offside or not on the now normal number of occasions, he had a poor game.

When he was substituted, was he injured, did he walk off to the tunnel instead of staying on the
bench encouraging the team that finished the game, did he return?

My take on events as he went pass me, was that he did not like being subbed but Wayne made the right call.

Thoughts anyone.
Darren Currie said in his interview that he's been carrying a groin injury so went for treatment
ARNU

Im sure he kicked the advertising hoarding as he went off.It was right him and medy went off they were doing not a lot really were they.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggers No 2 Fan

He was having one of those games where nothing would go right, including kicking the ball into his own leg when he should have scored in the first half.
He didn't look like he was walking properly when he went off and the physio went with him down the line at first.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Im sure he kicked the advertising hoarding as he went off.It was right him and medy went off they were doing not a lot really were they.
He did Arnu it rang round a very quiet sombre Stadium and met with a response from the Scunny fans.

Just was not happening for him Saturday but then he never had the assistance of a very useful puddle that Norris had.
Dagdale

He just didn't look in the right frame of mind to me on Saturday, obviously for him an eventful week with posh and whatever, just seems strange lately, it looked to me from the sieve if he was sightly limping whilst leaving the field so kicking out at hoarding could be connected with it all, but he's goals have been so valuable to us early season so just hope all gets sorted and he's on song again asap. Absolutely master substitutions by WB though. Going slightly off topic also amazed how Zavon Hines has dipped so long now too?