Chairmans reply to Consortium

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:From the Chairman's letter

I was googling AGP Steel this morning and found this
http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/c ... _1_4123489
Tamplin was not present, getting a spray tan at the time.
NBDag

Auntie Merge wrote: I was googling AGP Steel this morning and found this
I don't get what this is meant to prove. Once again the chidish games begin.

On a separate note to everyone- how would people feel about Tamplin if he was willing to get rid of Thommo? Just hypothetically...
TomMc

Chigwellian wrote:
TomMc wrote:Chigwellian, what I think is that you're extremely lucky the people in charge of our club don't take defamation and libel as seriously as people at other clubs do.

Edit - If I was admin on here I'd be deleting this kind of stuff. You can't go around accusing people of the things you are without a single shred of proof.
I mentioned Thommo is in control of the purse strings.... FACT
I also mentioned that whoever is in charge of the accounts, and IF they are wrong... then they have to be removed... again a FACT
My comment wasn't limited to that post. You've got form for implying financial mis-management, even going as far to suggest checking of members of the board's personal bank accounts. Prefixing everything with 'if" and "allegedly" doesn't get you off the hook.
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:

On a separate note to everyone- how would people feel about Tamplin if he was willing to get rid of Thommo? Just hypothetically...
Neither thanks :roll:
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote:

I was typing the post and going through google. There is nothing childish about what I posted. You need to stop trying to denigrate facts by referring to the people who post them as 'childish' or other such nonsense.

I do not want Tamplin regardless of whether he keeps Thommo or not. I do not want Tamplin.
NBDag

Auntie Merge wrote: I was typing the post and going through google. There is nothing childish about what I posted. You need to stop trying to denigrate facts by referring to the people who post them as 'childish' or other such nonsense.

I do not want Tamplin regardless of whether he keeps Thommo or not. I do not want Tamplin.
Well what was the point that you were trying to prove by posting that story? That he beat up the man? That he's encouraging and enjoys this behaviour? What is this fact that I've dismissed? You are being childish because you're taking one thing and trying to bend it into something completely different just because you don't like the guy.
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote: I was typing the post and going through google. There is nothing childish about what I posted. You need to stop trying to denigrate facts by referring to the people who post them as 'childish' or other such nonsense.

Well what was the point that you were trying to prove by posting that story? That he beat up the man? That he's encouraging and enjoys this behaviour? What is this fact that I've dismissed? You are being childish because you're taking one thing and trying to bend it into something completely different just because you don't like the guy.
I never mentioned or inferred that. What I am concerned about is this
In December the company was ordered to pay £3,000 for work outside licensed hours that forced neighbours to complain of loud grinding and workers shouting as late as 11pm and as early as 5am.

Reversing forklifts and dropped girders disturbed neighbours over a two-year period beginning in November 2012.

Which shows a complete disregard for the boundaries within which to run a business.
Chigwellian

NBdag.... You completely missed the point that Auntie was trying to make.
Phippo

Whether Glen Tamplin gets control of our club or not, one things for sure. This forum would be "dead on it's feet" without his introduction to the club! :D :D
Diggerthedog

Phippo wrote:Whether Glen Tamplin gets control of our club or not, one things for sure. This forum would be "dead on it's feet" without his introduction to the club! :D :D
Wait until we lose tomorrow Stanton the hammer will start a Still out I told you so thread :twisted:
NBDag

Ok then fair enough- so he broke the rules and had a noise violation. It's his workers that made the noise not him. And breaking a noise violation doesn't mean he's a horrible person or a dodgy businessman. Nor does it make a case for him to be unfit to run a football club. Like I've said on another thread, look at all the dodgy shit Abramovich has done in his time, but he's not a bad club owner is he?
Dagger83

I don't care if he bankrupts us, asset strips us or merges us with Leyton Orient but now I know he has no regard for the noise pollution rules I am firmly in the no camp.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:Ok then fair enough- so he broke the rules and had a noise violation. It's his workers that made the noise not him. And breaking a noise violation doesn't mean he's a horrible person or a dodgy businessman. Nor does it make a case for him to be unfit to run a football club. Like I've said on another thread, look at all the dodgy shit Abramovich has done in his time, but he's not a bad club owner is he?
Abramovich? Seriously?

Does Tamplin keep his billion dollar yacht at Maldon or Burnham?
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:Ok then fair enough- so he broke the rules and had a noise violation. It's his workers that made the noise not him. And breaking a noise violation doesn't mean he's a horrible person or a dodgy businessman. Nor does it make a case for him to be unfit to run a football club. Like I've said on another thread, look at all the dodgy shit Abramovich has done in his time, but he's not a bad club owner is he?
Hi Mr. Chairman :lol: Rumbled.
DI Mike Dashwood

Not sure I agree with the theory that someone can behave like they want and do what they want as a businessman as long as they are good Club owner??

Bit like saying a player can behave like they want off the pitch as long as he does the business on a Saturday afternoon??

Regardless of the situation (and I can't be bothered debating that, there is enough nonsense being spoken about it already) I would want someone who is owner of the Club to be able to demonstrate they have sound morals and principles (I don't know enough about Tamplin at this stage to argue that would be the case either way with him).