Views

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
speedy

Couldn't make yesterday's game.
Any views, comments from anyone who went?
Dagdale

Great performance yesterday, Johnny Still switched defensive roles a bit and it certainly worked and we were the masters almost straight from the start, Ollie Hawkins and JMD special credits, they were superb and just hope we can keep them both till season's end because there be going on higher clubs radar no doubt. Comments on the Moors, bit out there in the wilds and many needed the bus from the town, good smart clubhouse lacking football memoirs in it though, decent pint but only in plastic after 1, and their fans were quite a decent bunch, think we mystified them a bit end of game with the protest though, to be honest think that was the biggest downer for me coming home, it wasn't the right time and standing right by JS, could see he looked well upset. Should come out an interesting night on Tuesday with playing a side who've just whacked the Eco boys by four, keep it up lads, quite enjoy watching this level!
speedy

Thanks for that Dagdale.
I see in the Non League paper, John Still is questioning whether this is the right club for him anymore because of the protests yesterday. He want the fans to support the players at games rather than protesting about Tamplin etc.
Richie

There are some bloody bad teams in this league. Solihull were just as bad as Southport (I didn't go to Guisely).