TBS

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

From what I can gather it's a fabricated crock of shite. And if by some quirk of fate he was abused then maybe, just maybe the TBS isn't the place for him. Far better to sit with his dad and enjoy the prawn sandwiches.
Hardy1

ARNU wrote:Taking in everyone's story here and given the delicate nature of the tampon affair I think there is a high probability somebody or some fans said sung or briefly chanted tampon out or something similar and this may have been in earshot of mini tampon. He probably didn't give a shit and others were offended on his behalf. They then told tsmpon snr and here we all are now. A storm in a teacup. I find the accused not guilty due to lack of any real evidence.
You do realise you sound like a complete fool calling him 'tampon'?
ARNU

Just a fun nickname. Why you getting offended on his behalf anyway? I m sure it's been said before and he prolly don't give a shit. I wouldn't but then I ain't so delicate.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

How does calling you a fool mean he's offended on someone else's behalf? You're so full of bs.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:How does calling you a fool mean he's offended on someone else's behalf? You're so full of bs.
Someone told me your a fool. I wasn't offended or bothered and I felt it rather harsh as they probably hadn't met you.Once again you pile into someone else's squabble . Hardy I'd imagine dosent need your help. Although you might want to tell him he should lighten up over such trivia.
davei

Gotta admit Arnu, the tampon thing has run its course, let it go...............
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
bearaab wrote:How does calling you a fool mean he's offended on someone else's behalf? You're so full of bs.
Someone told me your a fool. I wasn't offended or bothered and I felt it rather harsh as they probably hadn't met you.Once again you pile into someone else's squabble . Hardy I'd imagine dosent need your help. Although you might want to tell him he should lighten up over such trivia.
I don't pile into people's squabbles. I just get fed up seeing the same shit "jokes" and bullshit from you on here. If anyone has ever laughed at one of your posts with anything other than pity I'd be surprised.
ARNU

davei wrote:Gotta admit Arnu, the tampon thing has run its course, let it go...............
I like you davei so I shall take your advice on board. Not promising anything but it's noted.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:
ARNU wrote:
I don't pile into people's squabbles. I just get fed up seeing the same shit "jokes" and bullshit from you on here. If anyone has ever laughed at one of your posts with anything other than pity I'd be surprised.
So you recognise it's a joke but you step in and make a big deal out of it. You are a bit of a plum and you bore me to death do I moan about it ?