Edgar Gone.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

http://www.daggers.co.uk/index.aspx

Shame as I don't think he really got a chance.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

His future doesn't look too bright if he's been bombed out by Barnet & us - whilst not even being paid within the last 6 months. Next step Bishop Stortford! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lcbdagger

Agreed but manager clearly doesn't have time for those he doesn't feel will get a game... we regularly mentioned that he 'didn't take a wage' so he obviously wasn't a huge financial burden on us

Step up Sean Shields now please
Dagdale

Good luck to the lad in the future, nice to hear that the lad was prepared to seek experience without putting money first, difficult times in lower levels of football league but with good coaching and the right break hopefully were see his name popping up with some success.
Daggers No 2 Fan

Can't understand why we bothered with him.
We weren't short of wingers and he didn't offer anything we didn't already have.

I think the whole "he was playing for nothing" was a bit of a red herring. Would anyone really drag themselves all over the country for the opportunity to sit on our bench for absolutely nothing?
Lcbdagger

Must have been on an appearance fee or goal bonus... would explain why he didn't get many games. Can't see why we brought him in but he hasn't torn us to pieces financially
dagger4eva

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:Can't understand why we bothered with him.
We weren't short of wingers and he didn't offer anything we didn't already have.

I think the whole "he was playing for nothing" was a bit of a red herring. Would anyone really drag themselves all over the country for the opportunity to sit on our bench for absolutely nothing?
Just a stab in the dark like BUT i'd imagine he would do such a thing with the intention of getting off the bench, performing well on the pitch and earnnig himself a contract where he does get paid. Doesn't seem too confusing to me!
ronaldaggero

Shields display when he was thrown into the fray on Saturday has done his chances the world of good . Must at least come on as a Sub , hopefully with plenty of time still on the clock for him to stamp his mark on the game.

looking forward to tonight's game , hope its another classic . But we need to be more bold when playing at home , not enough shots going in