Bromley Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

bearaab wrote:Top of the league, scoring loads of goal and still people are moaning. Get a grip.

I'll drink to that .
SUSSEX DAGGER

Daggersjeff , sorry I did not mean to offend we all have opinions and that is the purpose of this forum after all. Just frustrates me that what I thought was a really good ,shall I say Profesional performance we still find things to complain about.

Surely has to be a mark to what we have so far acheived that four of our most experianced players are not even starting through injury or being left out of the starting 11.

Our approach second half was obviously being directed from the bench , Our patient build up did not prevent us from creating a good few chances after all

Do accept things are going to get harder but feel confident that we will still score goals it all depends how we cope defensively as going forward we will match the best in this League of that I am now certain .
bloke down the pub

You play the team they put in front of you. And at the moment we have .............And " We are top of the league "
The price of the club just went up !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

bloke down the pub wrote:
bearaab wrote:Top of the league, scoring loads of goal and still people are moaning. Get a grip.

I'll drink to that .
+1. I'm loving this season
The Romford Dagger

Ridiculous isn't it
durnzo

Personally I'm loving it. It's all about levels and this is far more enjoyable than losing every week in the football league. I was having the exact same conversation with my brother in law, who's a Southend fan, down the eastbrook last week. Imagine being a West Brom fan. Every season you shell out for an ST knowing you're going to watch a team struggle every week and hopefully blag enough points to finish 17th and satisfy the coffers and stay on the prem league gravy train. That's not enjoyable.

If only there was a way to win every week and not get promoted!!(tongue in cheek chaps, calm down!!!)