Chants

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
GideaParkDagger

Alan wrote:
GideaParkDagger wrote:
bearaab wrote:Not worth reasoning with children
Are you gonna sit in some poxy office with a c**tfor a boss telling you what to do as you count your pennies trying to make ends meet in a country that's sinking into strikes and wars and at the end of the day you go home to your cosy little flat in 'nowheresville' and pull your IKEA curtains shut to hide from the big bad world and pretend it's not happening? Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? Just for once say 'f**kit'. I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wa***ng ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate. Bromley away. Love it!

Stop crying about it & if you educate your children well then they will know how to differentiate between wrong and right. I can say for a fact ARNU your son holds jugs and that so yeah, he aint a moron hes having a laugh mate. Now dry up
I don't know where to start with this, but I do find it ironic that the author is using asterisks instead of typing the words they think are fine to sing.

Eieieio

I also find it odd that it seems to be suggested that if we educate our children to know the difference between right and wrong, they won't do these things. If you know it's wrong, presumably you know the difference between right and wrong, which begs the question, why are you doing/advocating it?
bearaab

Anyone that tells me to "dry up" just isn't worth talking too. Maybe when my kids are old enough you'll be old enough to realise you're being a massive bellend.
GideaParkDagger

[quote="bearaab"]Anyone that tells me to "dry up" just isn't worth talking too. Maybe when my kids are old enough you'll be old enough to realise you're being a massive bellend
Last edited by GideaParkDagger on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GideaParkDagger

bearaab wrote:Anyone that tells me to "dry up" just isn't worth talking too. Maybe when my kids are old enough you'll be old enough to realise you're being a massive bellend.
T
Last edited by GideaParkDagger on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Romford Dagger

GideaParkDagger wrote:
bearaab wrote:Anyone that tells me to "dry up" just isn't worth talking too. Maybe when my kids are old enough you'll be old enough to realise you're being a massive bellend.
There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking ****** out of someone.
Lord above..
Auntie Merge

GideaParkDagger wrote:
There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking ****** out of someone.
Have we met? ;)

But seriously, massive bellend.
GideaParkDagger

GideaParkDagger wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 am
bearaab wrote:
GideaParkDagger wrote: Dry up mate, least we get behind the team, probably sit in the Carling stand
Your right, I don't support the team because I don't sing a song about a manager of another team that couldn't give one shit about us being a paedophile, I don't sing about ***** and I don't sing songs about stewards taking it up the arse. Only true fans would do that.
T