STILL FOR ENGLAND ????

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well let's face it they could do no worse and at least he is honest.

If this Telegraph Story is as bad as it seems then there won't be many options.

What a mug you are Allydyce
Paul from Barking

Harry Rednap
DI Mike Dashwood

After what's just happened I would say there is more chance of the FA giving it to Stilly than Redknapp!!!
Dagdale

What a complete shambles England national team, coaching and head staff are, the people who get payed mega bucks to try and put us into a strong footballing nation which for so many years has stepped backwards on 'guys they think are the right ones to achieve this' and its been getting far deeper now with after a battering by little Iceland and coming home with tails between our legs from a major tournament, and now in such a short space of time a guy many thought was 'a saviour' has fallen into the greed trap even though the package comes with a two and a half million a year price tag, NEW LOWS! Please don't go John!
ARNU

All allardyce did was play exactly the same team and miserable football as the last bloke did. Whoever takes over will do the same. Bored me to death tbh. Rather watch daggers storm the Vanorama any day.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Paul from Barking

Paul from Barking wrote:Harry Rednap
I was joking, you all understand....

Perhaps we should invirte Steve Evans he has learned his lesson, ya know. Honest Steve...