Shrimperama's view

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

upthedale wrote:Couldn't agree more with Shrimpera! Disgraceful antics all day from the Daggers! Diving and cheating all game! You have some great players but why do they feel the need to cheat!
I partially agree with you. We're not 'disgraceful' but Zav and Murphy don't need to throw themselves over like they do on occasions. I'd be pissed off at Zav if he was on the opposition side doing that.
ARNU

Dunno what the fuss is all about with time wasting,it just gets added on at the end anyway,6 minutes and 44 seconds were added on today.Lewy was taking the piss a bit but I think we needed to re-group and take a deep breathe then anyway.The only thing I don't like about it is the possibility a player may get booked for it.Dont like unnecessary bookings.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
hornchurch dagger

I think Lewington did the right thing towards the end when Rochdale were getting on top and pileing on the pressure,
tyeing bootlaces and then having to replace his gloves took the sting out of the Rochdale momentum, happens to us all
of the time when we are behind and its nice being in control for once. sorry not to moan about anything today like our players going down to easily or giving the ball away to much, Im to busy enjoying the results! there will be times when we will get well beaten but at the moment
I feel that the whole team are working hard for the results. come on you Daggers
Crushed Dreams

I haven't seen anyone worse than Chelenham for timewasting at throw ins.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The decision of the Officials at Roots Hall last Tuesday has been reviewed and their decision upheld.

So Shrimpy you were not cheated and the Officials application of the rules has been vindicated by an independent panel.

So in the end it turns out that you were fairly beaten despite your pretence otherwise.

Oh what went wrong yesterday by the way another tale of being hard done by I would imagine.
bearaab

Newports forst goal was hilarious. Nice one Bentley.
ARNU

So it was a dirty foul and a sending off,the pitch was fine and the rules of the game were adhered too.Just leaves luck then or maybe we were just the better team after all.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Chigwellian wrote:Actually,...... I think Lewie was time wasting near the end!
Not a headline you'll see often is "League Two team in leading and wasting time shock!" Every team does it.

Maybe Shrimpy hasn't seen Southend have a lead recently?