John Still

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
durnzo

He's got to make a living cos he probably realises that his best chance of keeping a job at the club is by backing the favourite in the race. I have no idea if he's wrong or right but I have a mortgage to pay too. Also, that convo sounds highly unbelievable. Not defending him, tamplin(he could be the biggest ***** to ever befall mankind or a top bloke for all I know) or anyone but maybe wait until all facts are presented. This propaganda campaign is hurting your cause, and possibly give it a rest. It seems after every home match you have another "exclusive". Come back news of the world all is forgiven!!!
Auntie Merge

It seems after every home match you have another "exclusive". Come back news of the world all is forgiven!!!
That is because everyone knows me and people talk to me; they know I post on here and ask me to share things and not betray confidences.

As to another comment, I do not make up stories. Some of the other things I've posted on here I've seen proof of. And trying to discredit by calling me childish doesn't help the Tamplin cause.
Pie & Mash

Why don't the people feeding you information feel able to come on here themselves and share it?
NBDag

Pie & Mash wrote:Why don't the people feeding you information feel able to come on here themselves and share it?
Evil Tamplin will have a hit placed on them.
RampantDuke

This is starting to get very personal and a bit childish. It reminds me of how everyone got wound up over Brexit in June (including me). When the dust dies down I don't think it will be that bad (or good) but somewhere in the middle - with Theresa May as manager.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
diggerdagger1

There can be no doubt that stilly has done a complete u turn since pre season. If auntie merge's version is correct then that sounds very poor from mr still. However stilly has been accused of this thing before especially when he left for Luton town. The venom at that time was pure evil at times. I am one of stilly' biggest fans bordering on the man can do no wrong so please John make a statement giving your version.
Pie & Mash

Why would he need to respond to a unsubstantiated rumour on a forum read by a few dozen people by someone with an obvious agenda?
diggerdagger1

Did not say he had to respond on the forum! He will no doubt be aware of what is being said and if it was me I would want to respond and if untrue give my version
RampantDuke

diggerdagger1 wrote:There can be no doubt that stilly has done a complete u turn since pre season. If auntie merge's version is correct then that sounds very poor from mr still. However stilly has been accused of this thing before especially when he left for Luton town. The venom at that time was pure evil at times. I am one of stilly' biggest fans bordering on the man can do no wrong so please John make a statement giving your version.
If John Still is prepared to put his own (not insubstantial) money into the club then I think that is an incredible show of support for the future of the Daggers. Let's face it if he thought Tamplin had evil intentions he wouldn't go anywhere near it as an investment so isn't this a great endorsement? Give the bloke a break already!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
It seems after every home match you have another "exclusive". Come back news of the world all is forgiven!!!
That is because everyone knows me and people talk to me; they know I post on here and ask me to share things and not betray confidences.

As to another comment, I do not make up stories. Some of the other things I've posted on here I've seen proof of. And trying to discredit by calling me childish doesn't help the Tamplin cause.
Says the person who abused the manager of the club she supports.

Lol
mickeyblue

it's not abuse it's banter
but we finished 9th!